Enjoy Tahoe in our relaxing, 1 bedroom, full-kitchen condo. But don't stay inside! Hit the slopes at Heavenly or enjoy the many all-inclusive indoor/outdoor activities for adults and children at The Ridge Tahoe Resort.
[1 Bedroom Condo #2]
Contact me directly for special deals.
Enjoy a breathtaking view of Carson Valley from the spa at the top of The Plaza building!
This 1 bedroom suite sleeps 2 in a Sleep-number bed, 2 in a pull-out bed, and 1 in a roll-away (if available). It includes a full kitchen w/ dishwasher (soap provided!) and a washer/dryer unit in the hall. After some time in the snow, warm yourself in front of the fireplace!
The Ridge is a Interval International 5 Star and AAA Triple Diamond Resort with adult AND children amenities that include at *no additional cost*:
And Seriously, don't skip over this list -- it's awesome -- and they're all INCLUDED:
- Full service health club & gym with classes (e.g. aerobics, zumba, beginner & advanced tennis workshops, etc)
- Guided modern snowshoeing tours (snowshoes provided)
- Miniature golf, playgrounds, human-size chess/checkers, and more (when the snow hasn't covered it).
- Racquetball and walleyball courts (equipment provided)
- Indoor tennis and basketball (equipment provided)
- 14+ indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis (plus saunas) between their many buildings - many with amazing views of Carson Valley or Lake Tahoe.
- Heated pool which is both indoors AND outdoors with full-service locker rooms (incl steam rooms)
- "Family Room" with Xbox Kinect and Wii
- Board games can be borrowed from the Spa desk
- Billiards and ping-pong
- Supervised kids activities (crafts, nerf hockey, and much more). **This only gets one line, but make no mistake: This is a HUGE highlight! I've been going to this resort since I was 7 or 8 -- I now have a child of my own. The Kids Club is amazing! The kids will LOVE it and the parents will love a little time off!
- Indoor and outdoor parking
- Ski/Snowboard Lockers
- Movie theater - plays 2-4 movies per day
- Many places for sledding/tubing (bring your own equipment or buy them at the on-site Ski Shop).
More amenities which may cost a penny or two:
- The Ridge Ski Shop can satisfy your entire ski and snowboard needs onsite, so you can quickly hit the slopes.
- Heavenly Ski Resort! Skier Express provides ski in / ski out access to Heavenly Ski Resort’s Stagecoach Chairlift. Ski across the California-Nevada state line and down to the casinos, if you'd like! You can then ski back or take the shuttle back.
- On-site grocery store and marketplace
- Full service Spa (massages, facials, etc)
- "The Hungry Bear" luxury restaurant and bar
- Minimal cost classes (e.g. we once took a ceramics class where we painted a plate -- we paid a few dollars for the materials)
Please note: guided activities (e.g. snowshoeing, zumba, etc) are seasonal, weather permitting, and based on instructor availability. If you are counting on a particular activity, it's best you call the resort to verify the activity will be available. This shouldn't affect non-guided activities (racquetball, gym, etc). Just search "The Ridge Tahoe" and give the front desk a call. You will not be able to book these rates and this particular unit through them -- we own this unit.
Другие важные подробности
HOLIDAYS usually have a minimum stay of 2 or 3 nights (these are the resort's rules, not mine). There are some rare situations (usually last-minute bookings) where I'm able to secure a single night, so feel free to contact me directly to inquire.
Upon arrival, we will sign a contract and verify your valid government-issued photo ID.
Please treat the facilities like they are your own. This is a non-smoking room - violation could result in the abrupt cancellation of your trip AND subsequent travellers! Please respect the resort rules. You will be held responsible for all violations.
If you are planning on having a potentially disrupting party, you MUST contact me first. Failure to DISCUSS parties and party rules with me before booking will result in the loss of some or all of your security deposit.
*** IF YOU ARE STAYING ONLY ONE NIGHT: ***
Please keep in mind that the earliest guaranteed check-in is at 4pm and CHECKOUT IS STRICTLY AT 10 AM. Please don't be one of the folks who checks in at midnight, then complains when you have to check out 10 hours later. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! ;)
You ARE welcome to come on-site any time on your check-in day -- use the pool, play tennis, racquetball, etc while you wait for your room to be ready. You can even try checking in early, but it's not guaranteed. I'm usually able to check in around 3pm and in RARE cases, I've been able to check-in around noon.
Lastly, you ARE also welcome to stick around after you check out and, again, use the facilities for the rest of the day!
Ok, last thing: Have fun, relax, and enjoy Tahoe!