I am very sorry for Eugeny’s ungenerous and unfounded feedback.
His resentment is due to something that we have always asked and to something that anybody has never complained about, namely, to not leave nothing in the fridge when leaving the house, and to take out the trash, and leaving the apartment in good condition.
Nobody was never asked to clean the apartment, (Eugeny didn’t clean it) since we pay 35 € for it to be cleaned (an amount that we consider to be fair).
Having said so, we are pleased to see that the house’s availability matched the website’s one.
However, we think that other feedbacks, confusingly listed, are totally unfounded.
1) It seems strange to us that Eugeny said that there’s nothing interesting to do, since there’s one of the best views of Rome, in Piazza Socrate, 100 meters far from the apartment.
2) We have no jurisdiction over the dumpsters in Via Cornelio Nepote (one of the quietest street near the Hilton). It’s a problem that affects the whole city and it’s under Rome’s Council and Rome’s Waste Management’s jurisdiction.
3) The pub in Via Medaglie D’Oro is an appreciated meeting point (it has never caused anybody no trouble since, as Eugeny said, when the windows are closed, he couldn’t hear a thing)
4) As for the apartment’s temperature, there are two different air conditioning systems that also have the heating mode. If he was cold, he could have just turned the heating on.
5) The iron is in included in the house’s equipment. Why did he say that it wasn’t there?
If he had any problem, he could have send a message and we would have answered immediately, as we have always done.
To conclude, there is no justified feedback to us.