Об этом жилье
Let me ask you!
Have you ever slept in the Gallery?
Have you seen SHARD from your bedroom.
It can be your new experience.
As apartment professionally designed by award nominated Interior Designer and with great taste of his Art Collection.
You will be renting apartment from:
Mario, Awarded Interior Designer & Design Consultant, huge traveler, art lover with a bit sense of humor and original thinking. I look forward to welcome guests and show them a really good time :)
You will feel like you are at the gallery but it will be still cozy.
We would love to invite you in our charming, well designed and cozy apartment in Borough Market / London Bridge (SE1, Zone 1) just 1 - 5 min away from most famous places (Tower Bridge, TATE modern, Borough Market, Restaurants etc) in London.
- Quality Towels and Bed Sheets will be provided.
- Brand new hand made (coffee pallets) bed frame with Mattress
- Wi-Fi & Internet access in the whole apartment.
- Kitchen & Bathroom. The Kitchen is fully fitted with fridge/freezer, oven/ hob, coffee machine, water filter, pans, bowls and etc.
If you got any other queries and would like to find out more about the availability, please, feel free to contact us.
Other Things to Note
Please KEEP IN MIND:
1. There is NO living room & TV
2. This apartment is available just for a short period
3. The apartment is in Victorian & Historical old house, so please don't expect it all brand new. But we keep it clean, fresh and tidy at all times.
4. The apartment is on 4th floor & there is no lift, but the view is amazing.
5. Sometimes can be noisy, but we do provide air-plugs and also there is double glazed windows too.
- clean (do not worry about taking of rubbish) as much as you,
- switch off all light
- lock the the main door of apartment. If you do not follow this rule, you can be charge extra £30 for it.
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Wi-Fi &I nternet
Общение с гостями
As Mario was ex-personal shopper and style guide for Russians and Arabs, you can use his knowledge to explore London in another way. Just let me know what are your wishes and I will be very happy to give you some advice.
Другие важные подробности
Sometimes can be noisy as it is just in front of Borough Market and London Bridge Station, but I will provide air-plugs and this property also have double glazed windows which helps to isolate noise.
Please, take your shoes off.
CHECK IN AND OUT
Check-in is anytime after 3 pm. If possible we do our best to check you in as soon as you arrive but 3 pm is a deadline. (Maybe, depend on situation) Extra payment will be charge if you do check in after 9 pm.
Check-out is anytime before 11am.
Always feel free to ask if you need an advice. We are happy to help you as much as we can.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 184 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Mario is Design Consultant, Award Winner interior Designer, ex-personal shopper and creative man in general that always comes up with some news ideas.
Simas - Street Artist based in London, creative minded and multi-disciplinarian.
We are good friend company that has been living in this lovely area of London town for almost 10 years.
Wherever we move in, we love to live it, as it’s our own home and doesn't mind to add an extra job to do so.
Therefore, we would like to invite you to enjoy our charming house.
Also, we love meeting new people, getting know other cultures and enjoying others company. So, if you are looking for a nice, artsy place to stay and willing to meet friendly people, feel free to visit us! ;) Together we would give Airbnb a go!
Since we first used it when travelling in UK & elsewhere, we just loved it!
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.