Tourist compulsory license in Barcelona. HUTB-005852
The apartment is located in Gràcia, one of the most lively areas of Barcelona, full of cafes, bars, restaurants and close to Passeig de Gràcia.
You will experience the feeling of living at this iconic neighbourhood for a few days.
In the apartment you will find bed linen, towels, shampoo, shower gel and toilet paper, (coffee and bottled water for the first day), and extra towels and extra linen if you are more than 7 days. The apartment has a hair dryer and washing machine with soap for two washing machines.
The apartment of about 140 meters is duplex.
Downstairs has a large living room with parket, full bathroom with heater, an equipped kitchen (oven, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, microwave ...) and a relaxing patio with many plants, a particularly quiet place to relax after a busy day and enjoy the good weather in Barcelona. You can relax lying in the hammock and have a cup of coffee with a good breakfast.
Upstairs, all floor with parket, there are 2 double room (one with air conditioning, cool/heating and the other with heating) and both with a large bed with a mattress viscolatex 1'60 meters x 2 meters.
The third bedroom has two single beds. With heating also.
In this top floor, there is another full bathroom with heater.
There is also a washing machine.
With a small safe so you can keep your passport, money, etc
In the apartment and for your convenience there are a hairdryer and an iron and ironing table for clothes.
Fiber Optic Internet 200 megabyte.
The apartment is in a ground floor, very easily accessible. Despite being very centric, it's in a quiet street, typical of Gràcia.
Общение с гостями
We are always available for any questions ... by phone, mail or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Другие важные подробности
Very close by walking, too (2'), we find a fitness centre with pool, SPA and fitness room (they offer adjusted prices for days and weeks).
Parking with special price for tourists to 180 meters. For more than 3 days, 22 euros / day.
In Airbnb pages you can find information with pictures about the Gracia.
The apartment has a Tourist License.
From 15 to August 21 each year is celebrated Fiestas de Gràcia. Although celebrations should end at a specific time, this time is not enforced by the municipality. Therefore, although I have some anti-noise windows and the bedroom is on the other side of the apartment, if you want to rest fully, I recommend not staying at this apartment this time.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номерHUTB-005852
Подробнее об этом поле
Performance standards are few, but strict.
* If you arrive in Barcelona is after 8 pm, please notify before booking. (check in).
* Parties is strictly prohibited and noise that might disturb neighbours between 22h and 09h. If this rule is breached, you could lose the deposit and / or risk receiving a complaint from the police.
* This is a non smoking apartment but if needed, please we ask to smoke on the patio.
* We kindly requested to turn off the lights, heating and air conditioner when not in the apartment.
* Whenever you leave the apartment, please lock and close the doors and windows.
* Only allowed to sleep in the apartment people registered by owner.
* Being a tourist apartment license, passport number, full name, date of birth and nationality are asked. Data can be sent prior to arrival or during check-in.
* In many cases we must respect the times, "check in" after 14 pm and "check out" before 11am, but if no one guest before or after, I will not have problems if you need more time.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
I like traveling around the world, to know new countries and especially different cultures. But I also enjoy welcoming guests to my city, Barcelona, one of the best cities to live and visit.
Welcome to Barcelona!!
Me gusta viajar alrededor del mundo, conocer nuevos países y sobretodo culturas diferentes. Pero también disfruto recibiendo huéspedes a mi ciudad, Barcelona, una de las mejores ciudades para vivir y para visitar.
¡¡Bienvenidos a Barcelona!!