Included amenities: Wifi, Welcome Pack, Toiletries, Area Tips, Cleaning, Fridge Fill Service, Cafetiere, 24/7 Support.
Westbourne Grove XII is a two bedroom, two bathroom home in Notting Hill. With its original details, characterful vintage furnishings and many, many artworks, this home’s open-plan living area is really welcoming – and it gives onto a charming decked terrace too. The master bedroom is more stylish still, with its teal-velvet bed and slick ensuite bathroom. What’s more, you’re right in the centre of Notting Hill, close to all the shops, bars and restaurants along Portobello Road, as well as the Electric Cinema. And it’s only around a 12-minute walk from here to the nearest tube station, Notting Hill Gate.:
- This home doesn't have air-conditioning. Between june and september, we'll place fans in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- One loveable cat lives at this home. She won't be around during your stay, but this home may not be suitable for people with allergies.
- The terrace in this home is accessible up some steps through the door.
- This home is spread over three floors with no internal elevator.
- This home accepts babies but does not accept toddlers and children.
Size: 198 m2.
Amenities: Iron Ironing Board, Bed Linen Towels, Toiletries, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Stereo, TV, Terrace, cooking hob, oven, electric kettle, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, heating, Maid Service, Wood burning fireplace, Complimentary Tea Coffee, Dryer, Wireless Internet;
Bedroom: king size bed;
Bedroom: double bed;
2 x Bathroom, Kitchen, Living room