sometimes there are no words for most unpleasant experience one can have with a guests rating. We understand you are new on AirBnB but this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t know how to watch pictures and read texts. 27 Pictures in total to get a full impression of the comfort of the house. But let us answer to all of your points:
1. The Bathroom is as described and shown in the pictures of the listing. It is a small open space with a curtain. Stated in the listing “Bathroom view with opened curtain” and “Kitchen to Bathroomview with closed curtain”.
2. Wardrobe as described and shown in the pictures, under the beds and stairway upstairs. The way it is possible to implement a wardrobe in a 19th century workers house.
3. Right there is no air condition as described the listing and there will never be as it does not match with the original island style, we even brought you a fan at request. In general, the climate of the house is very nice and fresh. Unfortunately you caught a heat wave. If you are sensitive to warm nights, better book a none traditional accommodation with air conditioning next time.
4. No Wifi! That is correct. As described in the listing. Please be aware, this our private holiday house, not a professional hotel. We don’t want wifi on holiday. All facts are clearly stated in the listing.
5. Yes, that is right, the doors are classical wood doors. Sorry that you could hear the wind. We will try to improve as far as it possible while keeping the original wood doors.
6. That is correct. As written in our listing: “Our house has about 30 sqm on two levels. Up to 4 persons can be accommodated in a double bed and two single beds. But ideally the house is set up for two people, as the space and storage space is limited.“
By the way: You didn’t pay for four persons. The 3rd and 4th person would cost extra, as usual in Airbnb. Your rate was 87,75 Euro per night in high season august for a full house. 351,00 Euro in total. Which is very reasonable for August. Also: We allowed you to book a 4 night stay out of kindness after request, usually we only accept from 5 nights.
- You gave only 3 Stars for the cleanliness. Didn’t you find the house in clean condition?
- You gave only 3 Stars for accuracy of information: What was missing to the PDF and also all information with 27 Pictures and text in the listing?
- You gave only 3 Stars for Checkin: Wasn’t the Selfcheckin working as described?
- You gave only 3 Stars for Communication: Wasn’t Brigitte and us immediately replying to your requests?
- You gave only 3 Stars for Location: What didn’t you like about the location?
Leon & Sofia