Our luxury flat in the upper floor of a newly built house offers a wonderful panoramic view. It comfortably fits six people and is well located, close to the ski slopes of Sedrun-Andermatt ski arena. Enjoy a cosy evening reading by the fireplace!
- Stunning views of the mountain scenery
- Luxurious apartment offering 3 bedrooms and 2 granite bathrooms
- Quiet, peaceful and cosy atmosphere
Общение с гостями
Please note that owners are not available on site.
All information will be provided before arrival by email.
Ms Vania or Ms Fatima will be the contact persons for check-in and check-out on site.
Check-in and check-out have to be made within our time frame
For urgent matters, the contact person will be provided upon booking confirmation
Другие важные подробности
- Please note that owners are not available on site.
All information will be provided by email upon booking confirmation
- Check-in and check out will be made on site within our possible time frame
- For urgent matters, the contact person details will be provided by email
- The grocery stores are located in Sedrun, a 5 minutes driving distance from the apartment
- A very good and cosy local restaurant (Hotel Posta) is located 5 minutes on foot down the Via Flurin road.
- Strictly non-smoking
- No animals
- Before using the fire place, guests are required to read and follow the procedure described in the user's manual which can be found in the top draw of the kitchen. This is important as an improper handling can cause damage to the apartment and to your health
I am from Geneva, Switzerland. In winter, I enjoy snowboarding and snow-shoeing while in summer I go hiking in the beautiful Graunbunden region.
As an art historian, I am also interested in arts and culture.
In 2012, I relocated from Zurich to Singapore with my husband. We now enjoy diving and travelling around the Southeast Asia region.