This private, high-ceiling apartment faces the sea in a sheltered garden of figs, grapes, olives and flowering plants. It sleeps 2 in single beds in the private bedroom, 2 more on permanent sleeping couches in the large living / dining / kitchen room, and can include 1 or more additional mattresses for additional guests if needed. It has a full kitchen with stove, refrigerator & other amenities, as well as a wireless internet connection. Fans are provided for the bedroom and great room.
This high-ceiling traditional Greek apartment consists of three rooms: a large combined kitchen / dining / living & sleeping room with 2 windows facing the sea, a separate private bedroom (also with a seaward window), and a bathroom with a window. The well-appointed kitchen area has an electric stove / oven, an under-counter refrigerator, a large double marble sink and ample counter top work area. Adjacent to it, there is a dining table that seats four. The living room area has built-in couches and bookshelves; the couches can serve as single beds, in addition to the two beds provided in the private bedroom. The private bedroom has a closet and a dresser-desk with a mirror, 2 wood-frame single beds and a window that opens into the olive-treed garden. The marble bathroom has a combined bathtub / shower, as well as a large sink, toilet and storage area. The 4 windows of the apartment and the entry door open out onto a terrace garden of olive and fig trees and grape vines, bearing fruit in August and September. Beyond the garden is a view of the Aegean Sea with the famed windmills of the main town on Mykonos, as well as the island of Tinos in the distance.
The house is about 50 meters / 150 feet above sea level, so one gets some exercise walking to (and especially back from) town. Buses, rental cars, rental scooters and taxis are also an option; some people like to walk downhill to town, and use the bus or another means to get home. Here are some approximate distances from the house:
* 200 meters / 220 yards to a small grocery, car/scooter rental & bus stops for town in one direction, or to some of the south beaches in the other direction
* 0.53 km / 0.33 miles to Megali Ammos Beach
* 0.80 km / 0.50 miles to the Fabrika neighborhood bus stop of the main town ["Chora"], with buses to all the beaches on the south side of Mykonos
* 1.21 km / 0.75 miles to Mykonos Town [“Chora”] and its waterfront walkway with cafes, Little Venice and the windmills
* 2.41 km / 1.50 miles to the airport
* 2.41 km / 1.50 miles to the old port, where a few passenger ferries arrive or depart, and where there is a bus stop to western beaches and a free bus to the new port
* 4.43 km / 2.75 miles from the new port (where most passenger ferries arrive and depart), connected to the old port by bus.
Guests will have the entire apartment to themselves, as well as use of the private terrace and garden of figs, grapes, olives and some flowering plants.
Общение с гостями
We or or helpers only interact with guests occasionally or as requested, providing significant privacy. We have neighbor-helpers who assist when we are not available.
Другие важные подробности
The apartment includes a small safe that can secure a tablet computer, passports, money, etc..
No indoor smoking is permitted. No pets are permitted. Guests should limit visitors to 1 or 2 people, as the compound is shared with the owners and other guests.
У этого хозяина 44 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы