For those reading this review:
- It is a Philadelphia neighborhood, inner city, as described in my description. Those who feel unsafe, normally are not from the city anywhere.
- We don't offer towels (read description). I have some of my own you can use, but most people have come w their own because it's not listed that we provide them. Please read the description, people!
- Toilet paper, I didn't know that she ran until she left. However, I make all guest aware that I'm available at any time for anything via text, email, or a knock on my door. This guest did not do that, instead replied, "I'm fine", when asked, "Is there anything you see or don't see that you need?"
- Loudness during the night? No guest were present and I was sleep. Maybe guest had loud dreams.
- Filth. I've had 2 people mention their discontent with the cleanliness out of the 121 people who have stayed. I don't know what to say to this except people have their different ways of living / clean.
ABOVE ALL, I understand people come from different places and their living situation may differ from mine, but all in all, I am welcoming you into my home with a detailed description and pictures listed literally as is. Not only that, I make myself available via text, call, email, AIR bnb, and I'm normally home to help with anything, even cleaning if it isn't to your liking.
I hope this helps explain this individuals' discontent. PEACE.