This simple studio apartment is built on a hillside, beneath the terrace of the larger house above, and has its own terrace surrounded by a cluster of fig bushes. It is known as the "Step House" because of its graduated levels. It has an interior like a yacht- long and narrow with portal-like windows and a door facing to the east. A two-tier bed arrangement is on the first level- one bed is at the floor level, and serves as a couch by day, and second is on a loft above in the high-ceiling room, reached by a built-in ladder. A kitchen is on the second level, and a dining/sitting area, bathroom and closet on the third. Sheets, pillows and towels are provided, as well as a fan. The kitchen has an electric stove / oven, an under-counter refrigerator with a small freezer, marble counter top work surface, and a marble double sink. Cookware, dishes, glasses, cups, cutlery and other needed items are provided. The third level has a desk / dining table, a cushioned seating bench, and two dressers- one beside the table, and one in the small closet, which has a shelf and a bar with hangers for clothing. To the left of the closet is the bathroom door; the bathroom has a marble-walled, curtained shower, basin with mirror, and toilet. The unit has its own water heater, and ample potable water. It is about 19.2 square meters / 207 square feet in size, with ceilings ranging from 3.25 meters / 10 ft. 8 in. tall in the living / sleeping area to 2.25 meters / 7 ft. 5 in. high in the bathroom.
The entry door faces east, and opens onto a stone terrace with built-in seating backed by a cluster of fig trees, which bear lots of both blond and dark fruit in August and September. A view of the sea, harbor and windmills is offered a few meters away to the north, in the garden with olive trees and grapes. The surroundings are quiet and private. It is a 10-15 minute walk from town, about 5-7 minutes to Megali Ammos Beach and a few more to a second, smaller beach near town that's secluded from the waves when it's windy. A convenient small grocery store is less than a 200 meter / 220 foot walk, and buses stop there which go to a number of popular beaches (such as Psarou, Paradise, Aghio Yannis Ornos and Plati Yialos) in one direction, and town in the other. Beside the store is a is a car and motorcycle rental store. The property is about 50 meters / 150 ft. above sea level, so it's a downhill walk to town and the beaches; the walk back is good exercise, or a taxi or public bus (currently about €2) is an option, particularly if you are carrying food or other purchases. Here are some distances to other key points:
* 200 meters / 220 yards to a small grocery, car/scooter rental & bus stops for town in one direction, or to some of the south beaches in the other direction
* 0.53 km / 0.33 miles to Megali Ammos Beach
* 0.80 km / 0.50 miles to the Fabrika neighborhood bus stop of the main town (with buses to all the beaches on the south side of Mykonos)
* 1.21 km / 0.75 miles to Mykonos Town [“Chora”] and its waterfront walkway with cafes, Little Venice and the windmills
* 2.41 km / 1.50 miles to the airport
* 2.41 km / 1.50 miles to the old port, where a few passenger ferries arrive or depart, and where there is a bus stop to western beaches and a bus to the new port
* 4.43 km / 2.75 miles from the new port (where most passenger ferries arrive and depart), connected to the old port by bus.
No inside smoking. No pets. No candles or fire within the unit. No more than 2 occupants.
У этого хозяина 22 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы