Location, location, location. In cool and central Corso Como area, 50 mq apt fully equipped, in a historic building of the 19th century, with a beautiful courtyard. Close to Garibaldi metro and train station (direct connection to Malpensa airport).
Welcome to my cozy apartment, located in the most fashion area of Milan.
You will find a spacious kitchen, fully equipped and newly renovated, a small bathroom totally covered in Murano glass mosaic and a huge bedroom with an authentic floor of the 19th century.
The bedroom can host from 1 to 4 people, with one king size bed and one queen size sofa-bed.
Общение с гостями
I’m ready to give you tips on where to eat and help you make the most out of your stay. So feel free to ask me any question.
Другие важные подробности
- Cot "Chicco Goodnight" provided for babies.
- Portable air condition provided, summer in Milan can be really hot!
- Portable wifi station, so you can carry it with you around the city.
- No elevator in the building. The apartment is at the second floor.
- For late check-in (after 10pm) I will ask an extra charge of 20€
Separate collection of rubbish.
Please be respectful and treat my apartment the way you would like yours treated.
I'm Rachele Proli from Italy. I was born in Forlì and now I live in Milan where I work in advertising as a creative. I love travelling and I spend all my free time doing this. But unfortunately time is never enought!