I am quite taken aback.
I always look forward to constructive feedback so I can improve and work on creating a better experience for my guests but I'm genuinely surprised by your review.
Thank you for acknowledging my thoughtfulness.
I did make myself available throughout your trip. I made it a point to get in touch with you every morning inquiring if you needed anything or had any trouble. There was no indication of a problem when I reread your messages from our daily conversation.
Nevertheless here are my thoughts:
1. All the geysers are working, you hadn't turned the switch on. I did give you instructions on that on the first day. We spoke again about it one morning and I told you the same.
2. Your uber driver made a mistake and caused inconvenience when you arrived. I understand you're not familiar with the city but the apartment is situated on the most convenient route for a tourist. We are barely a 5 min drive to the airport and a straight drive to the old city on a 6lane road, perfect for tourists. (Hidden by Airbnb) maps is our witness. Infact one of the most reputed hotel in town is at the end of the lane.
3. Our bathrooms are all fully functional. One bathroom pot had a small kink for which you had to push the button twice as I had informed you. I have made amends.
4. I sent the household man to come for no charge to clean up, wash dishes and do whatever you required during your stay. I don't recall any complains . As for dirty dishes and dusty rooms all I can say is that I personally take a round before I have guests. I believe everything was in order and cleaned. We kept it clean during your stay as well.
5. The best cafe, Zolocrust in town is at the end of the lane. There are some very nice bistros and restaurants in the lane after the cafe, a 5 min drive. We spoke everyday, I wish you thought of inquiring.
I'm a bit baffled with what actually caused you to feel unhappy with us. All our conversations were very pleasant and I felt we parted on a good note. I've addressed all your complains and I hope if you visit again, you'd feel very differently.