Perfect for hack reactor students or tourists. Easy public transportation from the apt to go downtown, Moscone Center, or anywhere!
Located just one block away from the famous Painted Ladies of Alamo Square, this unit is also near Hayes Valley, the NOPA neighborhood, the Lower Haight, the Fillmore shopping district, and Japantown.
This studio can sleep up to 5 people and comes fully furnished with a queen bed, a queen-size futon, and, if needed, an inflatable queen mattress. It also experiences no street noise, as it is located in the back of the building. Linens, cookware, and dishes are (URL HIDDEN) (CEA antenna) and Wifi are also included.
Public transportation is easily accessible, with many municipal railway lines in walking distance to get you to Union Square, the Ferry Building, the Castro District, and more!
* MUNI 21, one block away on Hayes (Union Square, downtown/the Financial district, the Embarcadero)
* MUNI 22, one block away on Fillmore (the Marina District, Noe Valley, the Mission District)
* MUNI 6, three blocks away on Haight (Union Square, downtown/the Financial district, the Embarcadero)
* MUNI 71, three blocks away on Haight (downtown/the Financial district)
* MUNI 24, three blocks away on Divisadero (the Castro District and Noe Valley)
There is a kid park and a dog park just a block away in Alamo Square.
Please be respectful of our neighbors and keep noise levels down from 10 PM until 8 AM.
Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment, it is a non-smoking unit.
Upon checking out, bed sheets and pillow covers should be left out, unfolded on the mattress, and used towels should be left in the tub. The unit should be left in the same condition as you found it.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 308 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы