We are popular with visitors and frequent travelers. Our concept is a British style bed and breakfast guesthouse accommodation, located in a residential village. We provide the comfort of a home setting and good ambiance.
Cable Television and Wi-Fi
We provide per room accommodation for travelers, balikbayans, businessmen and for anyone looking for a short term stay in Metro Manila.
We are proud of being know as a place from home to home with good ambiance to stay and guest leaving pleased with our service.
The bedrooms can be occupied by a single person, shared and we can also accommodate families. Our En-suite Big Family room is big enough for 4-6 people, Small Family room fits up to four people, the 3rd can be for single or shared by four people, the 4th room is for single or for a couple with a double bed. Price depends on the rooms chosen, how many persons and a choice of with or without breakfast. We can also provide a non air-con room using just an electric fan at a cheaper price.
Our Cafe serves Filipino and European dishes for lunch and dinner available from our Menu list.
Breakfast choices are: English, Filipino or Continental.
You are free to roam around the house and surrounding area. It's a taste of home that we'd like our place to be. We want our guest to feel at home and if you desire to make your own meals, do let us know and you may freely use the kitchen and purified drinking water is provided.
We have a small cafe downstairs and provide breakfast, lunch and dinner. Do let us know your food preference and any special diets.
Общение с гостями
Your host is Mrs. Benie Watson, I can get along well with all types of people and make everyone welcome. I will be as personal or as detached as you want me to be or stand ready to be your next friend. Someone that hugs you when leaving us.
If you have any problems or concerns during your stay with us, please let us know.
For further guidance, information and places to go, feel free to ask.
Другие важные подробности
We can also book you to any of the favorite resorts in the Philippines and we will forward you the current list and prices. We will also provide sightseeing and shopping trips upon request as an added cost. It is best to book these trips before your arrival.
Taxi's are available in the village and we can book you one in advance as long as you notify us ahead of time.
1. Pets are allowed but not in the bedrooms and dining areas unless it is a guide dog.
2. Strictly NO SMOKING in the bedrooms.
3. Request for your breakfast the night before, breakfast is available from 7AM till 11AM
4. If you are indoors all day, please notify the manager when the cleaners could clean your bedroom and bathroom.
5. Do not block the fire exits.
6. Any request or complaints, please speak to the owners.
7. If you'd like to order lunch and dinner, choose from the menu available in our Cafe. From 10AM to 9PM
8. If you will be out and will be back after midnight, do let us know so we could tell you how to get in the house safely.
9. Please turn off the air-conditioning when leaving for the day and leave your room key with the owner.
10. Please keep your room tidy at all times.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 4 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Born in the Philippines and have lived longer in England and married to an Englishman. I have 2 sons still living in England.
We welcome everyone that comes to stay with us and the longer you stay with us or comes back every so often becomes part of the family, most have come back regularly and some comes back yearly to stay with us.
In other words, we will make your stay as pleasant as possible.