Stylishly furnished cottage on country resort with spectacular views across the lake and the escarpment, just 2 hours from Sydney. See kangaroos and wombats in their native habitats. Not far from the beautiful beaches of Jervis Bay. Swimming pool, tennis courts and golf on site.
NEWLY RENOVATED COUNTRY COTTAGE 2 HOURS FROM SYDNEY
VISIT ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL VALLEYS
Our comfortably furnished two bedroom cottage has a prime position overlooking the 7th fairway of the Kangaroo Valley Golf & Country Club. With spectacular views towards the towering cliffs of the escarpment and over the lake on the course, Blue Gums Cottage offers a unique escape. It will appeal both to golfers looking to step directly onto the fairway or those just after a beautiful and tranquil spot to re-charge the batteries.
As an added bonus enjoy the resort facilities including swimming pool, tennis courts, picnic areas and gas barbecues scattered around the property's 80 acres of natural bushland. The views down the valley from the property will simply take your breath away and in winter the early morning mists will re-vitalize and invigorate your senses.
Many varieties of wildlife roam freely around the resort including kangaroos, wallabies, wombats, possums and native Australian birds such as kookaburras, kingfishers, king parrots, whip birds, swans and pelicans. Chances are you will come up close and personal with any number of the native residents in their natural habitats who always prove to be a great hit with both children and adults alike.
We can accommodate up to 6 persons with bedding comprising Q/S in both main and second bedroom, where there are also 2 additional bunks. Kitchen is newly renovated and fully equipped with latest mod cons and the living room is open plan leading onto the large deck with its expansive views. The cottage has split-system air-conditioning for comfort in all climates. The bathroom is brand spanking new.
There is everything you will need at Blue Gums plus those little extra touches of comfort, that will make your stay as a couple, family or small group of friends that little extra bit special.
Blue Gums Cottage is a privately owned property on the resort where you book directly with the owners so we can guarantee you personal and speedy attention to all your inquiries and the highest level of comfort and facilities when you visit.
Swimming pool, tennis courts, volleyball nets giant chess and gas BBQ are free. Golf course (extra fees apply) and bookings at the club house essential.
Общение с гостями
Guests are left undisturbed to enjoy the majestic beauty and calmness of the beautiful location where the cottage is located.
Другие важные подробности
Please note we accept bookings of a minimum 2 nights for most of the year, 3 nights over public holiday long weekends and 4 nights over the Christmas/New Year school holiday period.
NB: Inquiries for 2 and 4 persons assume couples staying double share. There is a $30 per bed supplement where extra beds are required to be made up for singles parties requiring separate bedding.
CONDITIONS OF LEASE:
NB: We accept minimum 3 nights bookings over Easter and public holiday long weekends and 4 nights over the Christmas/New Year holiday period. Full weekend rates apply when bookings include either Fri or Sat night. We are quite happy to accept children at the cottage and there is no charge for babies but PLEASE NOTE toddlers and children 12 months and over are charged at the "Child" rate, because our rates are set on a risk assessment basis.
1. We are happy to accept bookings from guests who have verified their ID's with Airbnb
2. Access is by discrete key code, which we will send you about a week prior to arrival date. Please acknowledge this when received so we know you have received access instructions and will be able to gain access to the keyless lock.
3. Cleaning: Cleaning costs are included in our rates but it is a requirement of our lease that the property is left in a neat, clean and tidy condition and all kitchen utensils and articles washed and put away on departure.
4. Check-in: From 2.00pm.
5. Check-out: By 11.00 am unless we have agreed to a later time in advance.
6. Guests: Number of Guests are not to exceed the number we have agreed to book.
7. Bookings for Two: Please note that inquiries for 2 will automatically generate a rate for 2 persons travelling as a single couple staying double share, on the understanding that only one bedroom will be used. Use of the second bedroom will incur an additional charge of $70 per night (min 2 nights), deductible from the bond. Please advise if the number in your travelling party is other than what we have quoted for. A $70 supplement applies for a party of 2 requiring the use of the separate bedroom.
8. Parties: Parties and functions are strictly not permitted. The price charged is for quiet domestic use only. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
9. Damages: Damage, breakages and loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay and costs deductible from bond.
10. Personal property: The owners are unable to take responsibility for the tenants personal property.
11. Furniture: Moving or re-locating the furniture around is not permitted as it may result in damage and/or injury. Extra cleaning charges may be incurred and deducted from your bond if our cleaner has to replace furniture items on departure.
12. Disturbances: We ask you respect our neighbours and not disturb them by making excessive noise.
13. Pets: We are sorry but we cannot accept domestic pets at the property as it is located on a natural fauna protection site, where kangaroos and wombats roam freely.
14. Smoking: SMOKING IN ANY FORM IS NOT PERMITTED.
Phil is a retired management analyst and Loretta sometimes works casually as a re-location manager. We have 4 grown-up sons and we love spending time with family, grandchildren and being active. We are happy to share our studio apartment in Sydney's northern suburbs with fellow travellers and our holiday homes in Jervis Bay and Kangaroo Valley. We have done house exchanges in the UK, US and Europe and love the different twist this puts on travelling and meeting people. We are very proud that we have now held continuous Airbnb SUPERHOST status for over the past 3 years.