Welcome to our Taste of Prague Letna Apartment!
Finally, we're done with the massive refurbishment and we're looking forward to meeting people from all around the world. Together with our tasting walks, the apartment is a part of our project called Taste of Prague.
The apartment is not just a place to sleep and store your luggage. Designed by SMLXL, a local architectural studio, the 60sqm (645sqf) apartment with a balcony, situated in a local neighborhood within walking distance to all Prague's sights, is a cool hangout that you’ll love to return to after a whole day out. The walls are decorated by “Tomski and Polanski“, two young Czech artists and designers we love. Their illustrations echo the spirit of the Letna district.
The apartment features:
2 SEPARATE BEDROOMS (one is a walk through room and can be used as a living room):
- high spec brand custo-made furnishings;
- king-size bed for two (180 cm wide);
- queen-size sofa-bed as comfortable as a regular bed (165 cm wide);
- Rar chairs;
- home theatre with all major international and US channels; stereo system with a BluRay player, iPod/iPhone dock;
- overhead projector and screen for comfortable TV and movie viewing, which disappears when you don't want to watch;
- internet-connected iMac with a web camera for easy (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)ing. We'll print your documents and deliver them to the apartment on demand;
- nice selection of Czech and international DVDs, CDs and magazines;
- world power adapters
- heated floor;
- fully fitted kitchen with built-in appliances (induction hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge and microwave, all brand new) and toaster, Nespresso machine, Czech designer table wear, wine glasses, plus everything you may need to cook and host a dinner party for six.
- heated floors
- bathroom with a shower and two sinks
- hair dryer, shower cream, body cream, shampoo, little extras
- many freshly washed towels
- lots of storage space with sufficient hanging and drawer space;
- washing machine and a dryer, electric steam iron and board
- freshly washed linens
The entire apartment has:
- unlimited free high-speed internet connection and a secure Wi-Fi;
- central heating;
But the apartment is not just about its interior, but also about surroundings. We want you to become a part of the local community of the cool district of Letna for a few days. There are so many things to do in Letna we don’t know where to begin: nestled in between two large public parks (so jogging, in-line skating or cycling is very easy), Letna witnessed a boom before WWII and has been enjoying the fruits of that ever since: the apartment itself is located in a listed functionalist-style house from the 1930s. Letna is the home of many galleries, design studios, bistros, small shops etc. It is also very close to the centre: just 15 min walk through a wonderful park (or three tram stops) to the Old Town Square, the Prague Castle, Municipal House, or the Jewish Quarter (the tram stop is in front of the house).
In addition to a plethora of tips about where to go and eat, we will also provide many optional extras to allow you to blend in with the locals and enjoy the atmosphere of the district.
If you have any questions, please drop us a message.
Have a wonderful day!
Taste of Prague
We will require a copy of your passport upon arrival/check in. (it would be great if you could take a B&W copy of the picture page with you).
Upon check-in, please inspect the apartment for content and damage and sign for the inventory - this protects you as well as us.
Upon departure, we will check the apartment with you and we sign the inventory again so that both sides are safe. In case of accidental damage to anything, be fair and tell us straight away, we can work most things out so that both sides leave happy!
Please remove all food and personal items, wash the dishes and leave an apartment in a condition you found it.
There is no smoking policy in the apartment, you may smoke on the balcony.
Please be respectful the the neighbors, they are all very nice and we like to keep them happy. And, most of all, enjoy your stay!