We have been Airbnb hosts for a year and never before encountered such ungrateful and frankly lying guests. The entire review is a bunch a lies, stacked one on top of another:
* there was no party at my granny unit at all (we asked out tenants AND our neighbours)
* we offered to take a look at the electrical failure and she told us "do not bother we are sleeping"
* the breaker (per our electrician) gave away under load - so very likely they caused the failure which they complains about.
* then they used this as a pretext to extort a refund from Airbnb.
* from the moment they came in they have chip on a shoulder. We think this is because they plans have changed but they could not cancel due to our standard cancellation policy.
The only true thing in the review is a dishwasher. It broke a day before they came and we could not replace it (Best Buy had a long list for delivery). We had a new Bosch dishwasher installed next day.
Private note to Erin:
Hi Erin, I am sorry for your loss (your food and your mind ), I wish that I can help you. You are one of kind that is hard to please...
However, if you don't want to pay for your stay, maybe you should be thinking about going camping or sleeping in the car next time, that probably will save you some money. But don't try to break anything from ANY house. and then try to get refund from Airbnb. That will not be a good example for your 2 kids.