This is a 1BD timeshare located in the WaveCrest Resort complex. Amenities include fully stocked kitchen with utensils/appliances, fresh sheets and towels, and pool/jacuzzi/grill area. 5m walking distance to beautiful Del Mar beaches, restaurants, and shops! Easy access to I-5 and I-805 as well.
This space is meant to be a home away from home, where you can simply bring yourself and a change of clothes and find everything you need in one space. It is centrally located in the heart of downtown Del Mar and within walking distance (on average a 5 minute walk) to various restaurants and shops in Del Mar, as well as immediate access to the beach. Quick and easy access to the I-5 and I-805 also allows for further exploration throughout all of San Diego county. Listed below are examples of some places within a quick drive of this unit:
- UCSD/Scripps/Salk Institute: 15m
- Downtown La Jolla (with children's pool, seals, kayaking, and snorkeling): 20m
- Downtown San Diego (near Balboa park, San Diego Zoo, Seaport Village, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego Harbor, Petco Park, Gaslamp district): 25m
- North county beach cities (Encinitas, Carlsbad, Cardiff-by-the-sea, Solana Beach): 10-20m
Given the location and the included amenities it's a great deal for a place to stay in Del Mar!
Shared amenities with other guests in complex:
- 3 BBQ grills
- common room with TV, real fireplace, games, magazines, newspapers, bar area
- free parking
- coin-operated laundry facilities
- vending machine
- included kitchen appliances: blender, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, hand mixer, dishwasher
- complete set of towels (both beach and indoor) and linens for up to 4 people. If necessary more can be requested from the front desk
Общение с гостями
I was born and raised in San Diego, and would be happy to provide additional information about fun places to see and things to do during your visit. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions!
Другие важные подробности
Photos shown are for a similar unit in the same complex; I also have a second listing with photos of a second unit that gives you a general sense for the style of the units in the complex. The unit available for rental is actually slightly larger than the one photographed.
Following some guest feedback: as a full disclaimer, the sofa bed in the unit is not very comfortable as it is on the older end and very creaky (I have slept on it myself and have been fine, but I am also a very heavy sleeper). The front desk can provide mattress pads/additional bedding to try to increase your comfort, but please be aware when booking.
The complex is equipped with wifi but the signal is strongest by the front desk/common lounge area, and may be spotty in the actual unit.
Please be considerate of noise levels in the unit as a courtesy to other guests in the complex.