The Riviera Palace, Belle Époque architecture, built in 1898, offers the best panoramic views over Monaco and the sea.
Its main decoration is the winter garden with subtropical plants, was designed by Gustav Eiffel.
The Riviera Palace was added to the list of historical heritage of France.
10 min walk to Monaco or famous Beausoleil Market and 15 min to Monte-Carlo Casino.
This luxurious apartment has 3 bedrooms with two of them located on the mezzanine and 2 bathrooms.
• Kitchen: Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, full cooking utensils
• Living room: sofa, big glass table (for 6 persons), 50" TV with International channels
• Bedroom #1: Double bed (160x200)
• Bedroom #2: Double bed (160x200)
• Bedroom #3: Sofa-bed (160x200)
• All bed linen and towels provided. Cleaning once a week at additional cost (unless more often is required)
• Laundry room: Bosch washing machine and separate dryer machine, iron with ironing table
• Car Parking: in-front of the building is free