Perfect for wine country wedding guests or corporate executives. Many local attractions; just head to the grocery store and you'll have all the comforts of your own home!
Wineries and downtown attractions are minutes away, as well as the SF Prem Outlets.
Newly finished, professionally designed, well lit, private 2 Bed/1 Ba garden apartment with kitchen and living room.
Completely furnished. Private double french door back yard entrance with integrated privacy blinds.
Everything brand new!
See calendar for the weekly rate and monthly rate.
All stays subject to availability and approval.
Huge master bedroom with custom walk-in-closet;
- Has a private office
Small 2nd bedroom with large french door custom closet.
Sound proofed ceiling for privacy.
Laundry on site for $25 each dedicated day. Laundry products provided.
Security deposit required.
Cleaning fee $20/ ea night single night stay. Long term visitors can request full cleaning for $100/ea cleaning. Minimum 2 cleanings required for a monthly stay.
Some dogs negotiable, must be approved: $15/night each dog. $25/dog each week. $100/dog per month. No aggressive dogs, please (per insurance liability). Sorry, no cats.
Small pool available for use on the property.
Exterior stairs in the back of the house to get in and out.
Queen sized air mattress, pack-and-play, and couch available to sleep more guests comfortably. Small children's toys available upon request.
Laundry, pool, backyard grill and patio.
Общение с гостями
Possible interaction, privacy respected. My family lives on the main floor (upstairs). So if you need anything, we are not far at all.
Другие важные подробности
I've finished all construction inside my house and I am now working on the outside, so there may be some items that are unfinished as I proceed with the process. Work will not be disruptive, or dangerous while you stay.
- Dedicated Day to do laundry $25/day
- Approved pets additional $25/week, each pet.
- Final Cleaning Fee - $90/stay
- Cleaning services only provided upon guest departure unless otherwise requested at an additional fee per service.
- The apartment should be maintained to a reasonable level of cleanliness throughout guests stay.
- Respect the privacy of all in the home.
- Upstairs quarters are off-limits.
- All who use the pool do so at their own risk
- All who use the pool are responsible for the safety of all others on the premise and must keep the gate latched at all times.
- Secular work may be conducted within the space in a digital manner only; online or via telephone. Although working, lodgers may not claim the apartment as their workspace, nor the utilities needed to run any necessary business. Additionally, no "adult-entertainment" based, or pornographic-natured business or activity may be conducted within the space at any time or in any manner.
- No work clients may physically come to the apartment and no inventory of any kind shall be stored, or sold within the apartment or from the apartment.
- After the contract expires, guests should honor the contract by peacefully vacating the premises. Your agreement to the allotted time frame within the contract through Airbnb only gives you the right to the agreed upon time frame, and nothing more. Failure to vacate the premises after your agreement in a timely manner is considered trespassing.
- When you rent a spare room from a live-in landlord, you're legally not a tenant, but a 'lodger' or an 'excluded occupier'. This is an important distinction and has implications on the contract between you and your landlord, and on your rights.
- The owner can evict the lodger without using formal eviction proceedings.
- The owner can give the lodger written notice that the lodger cannot continue to use the room. The amount of notice may be as short as 24 hours after the Airbnb contract has expired, regardless of any local or state laws.
- When the owner has given the lodger proper notice and the time has expired, the lodger has no further right to remain in the owner's house and may be removed as a trespasser.
- At no point before, during or after the agreed upon contract expires does the 'lodger' or 'excluded occupier' have any right or claims to the occupied space, or the items within it, or any items belonging to the owner of the home. Regardless if a guest stays longer than 30 days, they are not considered a "resident" of the home, but still a lodger.
- Any items removed, sold without consent, broken, or stolen shall be considered the liability of the lodger and shall be returned in the condition it was originally presented, or replaced at the expense of the lodger.
- Other than necessary personal items, no furniture or other personal belongings should be brought into the property in an attempt to claim residency. The apartment is considered furnished and no items belonging to the landlord should leave the property with the lodger or any guests they may have under any circumstances.
- No illegal activity whatsoever should be conducted at any time throughout your stay. Failure to comply will result in immedate termination of the contract and immediate eviction without refund of any funds exchanged, as well as contact with the authorities.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.