SPACIOUS, 2 BEDROOM HOLIDAY HOME: 2 BATHROOMS,
IDEAL FOR BOTH SHORT & LONG TERM STAY: (UPDATE: NEWLY REFURBISHED IN MAY 2017 - PICTURES TO BE UPLOADED SOON)
SPACIOUS HOLIDAY HOME FOR ONE OR TWO COUPLES IN UNBEATABLE LOCATION
IDEAL FOR BOTH SHORT & LONG TERM STAY.
- Jacuzzi and 2 Bathrooms, with hidromassage shower. Unlimited hot water. (New: Photos pending)
- Walk-in closet (New: Photos pending)
- 2 Bedrooms with Top quality King size beds
- Silent AC in living room and both bedrooms, allowing for cooling and heating. Excellent Gas Heating.
- Full kitchen with all required amenities (Induction cooker, Oven, Microwave, Fridge and freezer, coffee machine, toaster, kettle all utensils, dishwasher.)
- Washing machine, iron board and indoor patio with clothes lines for drying.
- 2 Beautiful balconies facing quiet Cervantes street.
- Free wifi with excellent connexion.
- TV in main living room and additional eating table in kitchen.
The apartment is located on the fourth floor (with elevator) of a historic listed building of one of central Madrid’s most emblematic streets (Where Cervantes is buried!).
It is a spacious and QUIET flat with one large master bedroom and a smaller but quaintly decorated guest room, both of which are well illuminated and have double beds. It has a lovely lounge and dining room, TWO NEWLY REFURBISHED BATHROOMS and a walk-in closet with plenty of storage place (pictures pending), two beautiful balconies, an internal patio. The kitchen is large and has all amenities required to cook and feel at home.
Guests have free access to entire flat and are provided with two sets of keys.
Другие важные подробности
Different payment options/plans are available for longterm stay. Please consult with me beforehand.
Check in and Check out times are indicative and flexible. They depend largely on whether another guest is arriving or leaving on the same day. Please check with me so we can arrange what suits us both best.
Please let me know your estimated time of arrival as soon as possible so that I can be waiting for you at the flat to hand over the keys.
Please let me know beforehand if you break something or something stops working. Its the not telling me that can be a problem rather than the actual accident (which Im normally quite relaxed about) since I may have people moving in on the same day you leave and not have time to sort out the problem!
Smoking is strongly discouraged and only allowed on balcony and in kitchen.
Children under 3 years old are allowed for free (do not count as an extra guest)
Maximum of 6 guests allowed. (There are 2 double beds, a futon and a very comfortable 3 seater couch for which we can provide pillows and duvet, each of them in a separate room - however, ideal is 2 couples)