Gorgeous riverfront family home in West Vail, 3 minutes to the bus stop. My family's ski house features three beautiful bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Quick 3 min walk to the free bus which goes right to the mountain every 15 minutes. Hot tub, river views, grill and cozy finishes make this a special house to enjoy for your Vail vacation!
Combine with the lower level lockoff to add two more bedrooms and another kitchen: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4639297
This is our family ski home which we are excited to share! Walk in on the main level and enjoy the open layout, with a large kitchen, big sofa / TV area, gas fireplace and dining area.
Parking is available for up to 3 cars, and the driveway and all outside decks are all feature radiant heat.
The house has two separate interior spaces which we rent via two separate listings, but they can be combined and enjoyed as one space. See photos and details for the lockoff apartment here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4639297
If renting the main house, guests will the entire upper two levels of the home. This is a private space and is not shared with anyone.
The lower level is a lockoff apartment which can be rented simultaneously if desired. The apartment has a completely separate entrance; sometimes my brother or I may staying there while you are upstairs (but there are no shared spaces).
Общение с гостями
I'm in and out of Colorado throughout the year, but always available via text or phone call. A friend lives nearby that can help with on-site repairs or troubleshooting if I'm not nearby.
- Please leave shoes by the door.
- No pets.
- This house is designed for a maximum of 8 adults and 3 cars. If you think you may be more than 8 people or more than 3 cars please let us know in advance.
- No glass outside or by the hot tub. Please use the reusable plastic cups provided.
- If you smoke outside, please throw butts out in the garbage, not on the patio or in the yard.
- Please keep music / noise down outside after 9PM, especially around the hot tub, out of respect for our neighbors.
- Please don't leave any bags of trash outside as it attracts animals. Like bears. If you want to take out your own trash, just tell me and I can leave the trash can and recycling bin out in the driveway for you.
New York native living out in Colorado. I'm a ski instructor and into traveling, live music, restaurants/food, yoga, and all that outdoorsy stuff like hiking, biking, camping, etc. As a both a homeowner and occasional Air BnB guest, I try and be especially attentive to the hosts space. Cheers!