Art Deco apartment situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers quality living in the heart of Darlinghurst Village. Moments to Victoria Streets renown cafes and restaurants and Rushcutters Bay.
Free unlimited Wifi
Modern Kitchen with internal laundry facilities
Large lounge/dining area
Secure Art Deco entry
Located in a private and tree lined enclave
Large bedroom with King bed
Polished floors throughout
Easy access to CBD, Elizabeth Bay and Potts Point
With high ceilings and original art deco features, this is a super comfy apartment with everything you will need for your stay in Sydney.
My apartment is recently refurbished and decorated. It has everything you need. It is within a security block and has a luxuriously appointed King sized bed, large ensuite bathroom, well stocked kitchen i.e. upright oven and hotplates, microwave, fridge and fully appointed kitchen appliances. Important essentials that includes everything you need including tea & coffee, sugar, milk, hand soap, shampoo & conditioner….dining room table and chairs, lounge, coffee table and large flat screen smart TV with Netflix and with the unlimited Wifi you are free to stream movies on those quiet days.
The location is unbeatable, an easy walk to everywhere in the CBD and great public transport links to head further afield. Although it's in the heart of everything, the apartment is quiet enough to hide away from the hustle and bustle yet still have all the city conveniences at your doorstep.
You will have exclusive use of the whole apartment.
Общение с гостями
If you need me, I am only a phone call or text message away! Keep in touch via Airbnb messages and I will respond as quickly as possible.
Другие важные подробности
The apartment is on a quiet cul-de-sac but as we are also in a vibrant area there can be some noise on the weekend from people returning from dinner.
- Treat the space as your own
- Please respect the other residents in the building and not bother them. I am always here to help.
- If there are complaints on noise and they are not resolved quickly you may be asked to leave.
- Offensive noise and anti-social behaviour is prohibited.
- Apartment and common areas of the building are strictly non-smoking.
- Please return any moved furniture to it's original position.
- Keeping the unit tidy and cleaning up after your stay will be greatly appreciated.
- There will be a $200 fine if you lose the key tag so just put it in the lock box whenever you go out then you won't lose it and all the guests will be able to get in all the time.
С 25 декабрь 2017 - 07 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 5 ночей.
У этого хозяина 35 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I love making new connections, discovering new places and people. It's great to be spontaneous when I can but also love to do my homework on an area to make sure I don't miss out on any great features. I can't live without my family, yoga or blue cheese. Favourite travel places are Thailand, NSW North Coast and the Red Centre. I treat Airbnb homes as my own and aim to give my own guests a unique experience that is both relaxing and exhilarating while always aiming to impress.