Quiet and sunny classic apartment, including a private balcony with plants, in an antique building, located in "La Isla" (Recoleta). Maximum 2 passengers in the bedroom. Close to Recoleta cemetery and British embassy.
The access is by elevator (3rd floor).
* Check-in: 1pm to 9pm (Early Check in, subject to availability)
* Late Check in (after 9pm): + USD 20
* Check-out: Till 11am
* Late Check-out (after 11am subject to availability): USD 20
Maximun 2 passengers in the bedroom (one queen bed or 2 single beds). The apartment is equipped with 50M exclusive Internet (WiFi), HD Smart TV, cable TV, Bose wireless speaker, air conditioning, stove, fridge with freezer, electric oven, toaster, Nespresso machine, complete dishes and kitchenware, hair dryer, linens, towels and umbrella. Bombomcito!
Общение с гостями
I´m available for guests as much as they need via wp, cel and email.
- Delivery of keys: At the accommodation site
- Unpleasant noises: The Regulations of Co-Ownership forbid making any kind of unpleasant or disturbing noises and is strictly forbidden to hold parties and/or to engage in loud activities on the property.
- Security: Be carefully when you open or close the main door of the building. Don't allow strangers inside.
- Use of the property: Guests who engage in unlawful activities or invite escort services into the apartment are not accepted.
- Elevator: Please respect the maximun capacity of the elevator by not having more people in it than indicated. Always be sure to check that both doors of the elevator are properly closed.
- Energy: Be nice with the planet and turn off lights, air conditioner and bath extractor fan when not in use. If you want to recycle, special trash can available at ground floor.
- Cleaning: Except weekend, take out the trash. Take care of bedline, towels, walls and furniture. Close windows every time you leave the apartment. If you stay more than seven days, free weekly cleaning and change of linen.
I work as a freelance PR consultant. My husband Juan and I live between this BA apartment and our countryside home. We love to travel and organize gourmet tours, wherever we go. As descendants of italians, we love to cook and invite friends. I practice ashtanga yoga and Juan plays tennis, and also we use to walk and run in Palermo park. Everyday we toast to life, to love, to happiness.