Peninsula Holiday Rentals invites you to relax and unwind at this beautifully appointed three-bedroom home just a short stroll to both Sorrento bay and ocean beaches, and a short drive to the historic Sorrento township.
Coastal living and splashed with Retro décor in mind, the home assists with instant relaxation and comfort with all modern conveniences including living area with TV, DVD Player and board games.
Enjoy the balcony which opens from the open plan living/dining/kitchen area. With outdoor dining available for 6 and a Weber BBQ, it's the perfect spot to spend warm summer evenings with loved ones.
The balcony overlooks the expansive backyard, ideal for a game of backyard cricket during your stay.
The well-equipped kitchen has all your essentials, including microwave, kettle, toaster, oven, stovetop and fridge/freezer. Sit up at the breakfast bar to enjoy your meals, or there's also indoor dining for 6.
Bathroom facilities include: ensuite with shower and toilet, and main bathroom with shower and vanity (no bath) and separate toilet.
Laundry facilities include: washing machine, clothes airer, ironing facilities and outdoor clothes line.
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen with ensuite and built-in robes
Bedroom 2: 2 x Single bunks (4 x single beds) with built-in robes
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen with built-in robes
Sleeps 8 Guests
Hotel quality linen and towels are provided by Peninsula Holiday Rentals.
Child Friendly: Yes
Pet friendly: No
Heating: Yes - wall heater
Distance to Beach: 670m to Sorrento Bay beach and 907m to Diamond Bay ocean beach
Distance to Shops: 1.7km to Sorrento Township
Distance to Golf Course: 2.5km to Sorrento Golf Club
Distance to Peninsula Hot Springs: 13km
Distance to Wine District: 13.3km to The Cups Estate
Guests will receive key and address details via email 24 hours prior to their arrival.
• A breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in, but is not limited to, you being evicted from the Premises, losing your Bond (if any) and/or other monies paid (or owed) by you.
• Be over 25 years of age, unless otherwise agreed by your host and the Property owner.
• Contain noise at a reasonable level, in particular, between 10pm and 8am.
• Comply with parking regulations and show consideration for neighbours and other vehicles.
• Dispose of garbage and recycling in the allocated bins in accordance with the usual practice at the property.
• Maintain the security of the premises. Guests will be held responsible for any incident that occurs during their stay or upon departure as a result of the premises being left unsecured.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PREMISES:
• While we make every effort to ensure that this information is current and kept up to date, this information may change without notice. The description of the Premises is given in good faith and we will accept no responsibility for misdescription. All photos of the Premises on Airbnb were taken on site and are provided as a guide only.
• All listings are non-smoking.
• Tariffs/prices listed on Airbnb are a nightly rate based upon a minimum of two, three, or seven nights during peak and shoulder periods. Airbnb can only calculate a maximum of sixteen guests for a booking. If your booking is for more that sixteen guests, we will provide you with a Special Offer through Airbnb with the correct tariff for your number of guests.
• Early check-in and/or late check-out will incur a fee of 5% of the total tariff on either side of Standard Arrival and Departure times.
TERMINATION OF BOOKING:
• No refund will be given for early departure.
• If the Premises becomes unavailable for occupancy before or during your stay for any reason, we will endeavour to find suitable alternative arrangements for your stay. If satisfactory arrangements cannot be made, we will refund monies paid for the whole or part of the booking not fulfilled.
CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY:
• Key and address details will be sent to guests via email 24 hours prior to their arrival.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys during your stay and replacement of same in the key safe provided upon departure. If keys are lost or misplaced an additional charge of up to $100.00 will apply and will be taken from the bond.
USE OF PREMISES & BOND:
• Upon departure, the premises must be left in a similar state to the condition on arrival. Failure to leave the premises in a satisfactory state will result in you incurring extra charges.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council bins provided, crockery and cutlery washed and packed away and BBQ cleaned. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Ensure all doors and windows are locked before you depart.
• Neither the host nor the owner of the Premises takes any responsibility for the loss or theft of your personal property or for any bodily injury that occurs on or at the Premises.
• We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the premises.
• Any items left on the premises can & will be returned to the guest upon request. Guest will incur a minimum postage and administration fee of $50 applicable to Melbourne Metropolitan areas. Country Victoria, Interstate and Overseas destinations may attract a higher rate.