A clean, cheery and bright top floor flat in N16, kitted out with lots of love!
- Spacious bright, airy, double bedroom with king size bed.
- Open-aspect lounge with Leather sofa (bed) and large, metal framed windows that let in plenty of light.
- Kitchen with beautiful oak work-top, and integrated modern appliances (fan oven, fridge, washing machine & dishwasher).
- New bathroom with walk in double shower - excellent water pressure.
- Solid wood floors throughout living areas.
Within easy walking distance of leafy Clissold and Finsbury Parks, both great for exercise.
The recently opened Woodberry Wetlands Nature Reserve is just up the road with a cute little cafe/restaurant from where you can observe Ducks, Herons, Moorhens and all the other wildlife that inhabit the wetlands.
Stoke Newington Church Street is just 10 mins walk with it’s varied mix of boutiques, great restaurants, cosy pubs and lively bars. There are a a number of affordable evening meal spots (and at least six excellent Sunday Roasts within a 15 min walk!)
Supermarkets and a number of local butchers, fishmongers, bakers and green grocers are all within a short walk.
There are plenty of local buses provide access to, Dalston, Shoreditch, Central London, Camden, Finsbury Park underground station. Stoke Newington Station provides trains every fifteen minutes to The City (Liverpool Street). Manor House station is also in good walking distance and there is free street parking.
- Quiet hours between 22:00 - 07:00, no large groups or parties