A lovely private room with shared bath in a house in West Seattle is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. West Seattle has Alki Beach, Lincoln Park, and a large assortment of restaurants. Hop on a bus in front of the house to go downtown (15 min bus ride).
Private room (a queen-sized bed) with wide widow is on the 2nd floor. The bath is shared. You can surf on high-speed Internet (Wi-Fi) or use Smart TV to watch your favorite film (access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, etc). A station (Coffee pot, toaster, microwave, fridge) is available. Breakfast and snacks are free. Use the dining area, make your breakfast (eggs, milk, cereals, jams, cheese, butter, bread toast) and make and grab your cup of coffee or tea. Laundry, iron and iron board, desktop and printer all made ready to use to make you feel at home and give you the privacy many travelers enjoy.
Guests can use the common areas like living room at the entrance, dinning room and enjoy coffee and or tea at the porch with tilt chair reading their newspaper (A local newspaper is provided every morning). You can make your own breakfast at the dinning area where a refrigerator is made available for your use.
Общение с гостями
We will welcome you at check-in time and give you your front door code. You can have privacy if you wish, but feel free to chat and share stories with us. We can provide tips for exploring Seattle and nearby areas.
Другие важные подробности
We are non-smoking residence and we prefer no shoes in house.
The following rules are set to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort in the house. These rules are simply to encourage our guests to be respectful towards one another and together we have an enjoyable and pleasant stay.
1. Shoes off in the house. We need to keep the place clean for everyone.
2. Check-in is after 3 pm. Checkout is before 11 am. Please observe it to allow us time to clean up and serve better the incoming guests.
3. No smoking or drugs of any kind allowed in the house. Smoking is only allowed 25 ft from the house.
4. We have quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please try to observe our quiet hours. Loud music, shouting, loud TV noise, etc. would be uncomfortable for us and other guests. Please step lightly, to avoid disturbing other residents in the house. Do not use the laundry machine during the quiet hours.
5. One towel per stay per guest, unless you are staying longer than a week. In that case, please message me for clean towels/linens.
6. Label your food with your name and check out date before putting it in the fridge.
7. Visitors and extra guests beyond the number on the reservation should be avoided for the security of everybody in the house. You will be held responsible for any wrongdoing by your guests, including property damages and thefts.
8. Booking for other people on your Airbnb account is against Airbnb policies and we will report it.
9. Please do not send things over. Our address is not available for shipping and package/mail delivery. You can send your packages to an Amazon Locker near us or a UPS/FedEx/USPS office.
10. Seattle trash is a little bit confusing. We need to separate compost, recycling, and trash and there are fairly strict rules about the separation. So just bring your trash for us to separate them or leave it in the unit for us to fix if need be.
11. Leave the room in the same condition you found it. No need to make the bed, but no excessive trash.
У этого хозяина 53 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I feel very fortunate to live in Seattle. The city offers wide variety of arts, culture and outdoor activities. I enjoy meeting and talk with new people. As your host, I would be happy to direct you visiting many interesting places in Seattle and Northwest to make your stay more enjoyable. Seattle is well known for its restaurants and the local cuisine featuring fresh seafood. It has strong economy hosting Amazon, Boeing, Starbucks, and Microsoft and some other tech companies having their offices. There has been huge growth in jobs particularly in high tech industry and many construction and developmental projects are going on.