French garden retreat in Beverly Hills. Private one bedroom, one bath apartment with full kitchen. New A/C throughout home. Premium queen mattress. Centrally located close to shopping, museums and cafes. Walk to Rodeo Drive, Beverly Drive and Century City. Short car ride to West Hollywood, UCLA, Culver City, and easy location to drive out to Santa Monica beaches and attractions. Residential neighborhood provides a home away from home environment. Sorry no pets and no smoking in unit.
This is my home when I am not traveling so it is very cozy and comfortable with all the amenities and personal details you would find in a permanent apartment residence. You'll notice some photos and art on the walls that I have collected, items from my travels, a good selection of books, high quality towels and linens and most importantly a very expensive and high quality bed! The apartment is generally very quiet although you may hear signs of life from a neighbor now and again. Coin-op washer and dryer on premises. A/C units in all rooms. Cable TV with HBO, Showtime, Starz, DVD player, plus AppleTV with Netflix, Hulu.Please note that the apartment is on the second floor (top floor) in two-story, small 7-unit building. There is no elevator, and requires one flight of stairs to get to the unit.
Общение с гостями
I am always available by text, phone call or email and can troubleshoot most questions quickly.
Другие важные подробности
Please DO NOT knock on neighbors' doors with questions. We try to respect each other's privacy and personal space. If you have any questions during your stay, please call or text me directly.
In short, please treat this home as if it was your own. We expect guests to treat the home with respect, clean up food if you cook, and generally try not to break or damage anything.
Below are a few specific rules. Please respect these items during your stay:
• No smoking of any kind permitted in the house
• No pets – sorry, no dogs, cats or other animals
• No children under age 12
• Two guests maximum
• Remove your shoes in the house. Especially high heels or heavy boots/shoes. The footfall noise is very loud to the neighbors living below. Flip flops and soft-soled shoes are ok if you must wear a shoe but please do not track dirt/sand into the house or on rugs (i.e. after a hike or beach visit)
• No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from host.
• Please tell me if anyone is spending the night. Guests must be approved before your stay.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
• Books: Read and enjoy any of the books while you are here, but please do not take them home :)
• Candles: Feel free to light a candle but do not burn any candles unattended. ** Do not burn the candles in the large floor candelabra in living room -- it is for decoration only and is a fire hazard to burn inside.
• Please do not eat in the bedroom
• Laundry: please do not do laundry after 9pm (or before 7am)
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. This includes drugs and illegal internet activity.
• Return all keys: When departing at the end of your stay, please leave keys inside the apartment on the kitchen table and lock the front door via the handle lock and shut it. Unreturned keys will be charged a $35 replacement fee, so please remember to leave them when you leave. Thank you!
I am a professional female with a love of the arts, technology, organic cooking & interior design. I work in digital marketing and communications. I am originally from New York City but have lived on the west coast (Los Angeles and San Francisco) for the past 15 years so California has become my beautiful adopted home!
A little more about me: I love discovering charming new neighborhoods, wine tasting, hiking, museums. I am quiet, very clean, responsible and enjoy meeting new people. I have great references I can provide since I have not previously booked through Airbnb. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!