This airy, modern and centrally-located Stay Alfred is the perfect choice for proud parents of GWU students, for business travelers preparing to shift potential clients’ previous paradigms -- for or anyone who wants accommodations that give them easy access to the best of DC’s attractions but appreciates a little peace and quiet when the sun goes down.
The Varsity on K’s location makes it easy to get out and enjoy DC’s excitement, but when you get back to your Stay Alfred, you’ll enjoy peace and quiet that make it thinking-person’s paradise. Your 1-bedroom Stay Alfred greets you with an airy feel that’s accentuated by bright daylight and huge windows that offer amazing Potomac or city views. Granite, stainless and wood flooring complement the space’s tasteful, modern decor. And of course, expect luxurious white sheets and a well appointed kitchen at every Stay Alfred. Sleeps 3.
- Resident lounge with docking stations
- Secure, controlled access building
- Electric car charging
- Private study room
- Computer room with free printing
- Furnished courtyard with fire pit
- Exercise facilities
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
Общение с гостями
Before your arrival, you’ll receive simple instructions for accessing your Stay Alfred. We’re here if you need us, but otherwise, we’ll leave you to enjoy your stay!
- 1. Guest(s) agree to NO PARTIES anywhere on the property.
- 2. Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the unit or on the premises.
- 3. Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit, and observe quiet hours between 9pm and 9am.
- 4. Guests are responsible for action of ALL GUESTS occupying their unit at all times.
- 5. Guests agree to return all keys, remotes, and parking passes.
- 6. Guests understand that onsite building staff (maintenance and concierge) are not affiliated with Stay Alfred or Airbnb. Please contact Stay Alfred directly for any needed items.
- 7. Guests understand that no pets are to be in the unit unless previously arranged.
- 8. Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any unreturned items, and $125 per hour fee for unauthorized early check in or late check out.