Newly renovated, quiet double bedroom, quality mattress, ensuite full shower room; comfortable, green-tech (A ++) climate control; soundproof fire doors.
In a few minutes walk you reach:
- “Trastevere” Train Station (4 min), connecting (every 15’) to “Fiumicino Airport”, and to “Tiburtina” major Train station
- Testaccio (13 min)
- Tram 8 (4 min) taking you to historic Trastevere (8 min) and in the heart of Rome in 14 min.
- Porta Portese Market 1 min
“Green Rooms” guest-house has just been completely renovated, for your comfort and privacy: in addition to the most common facilities and free wireless internet, each room has a private ensuite full shower room, comfortable, green-tech (A ++) climate control, soundproof fire doors.
While being located in Trastevere, one of the most animated and picturesque districts in Rome, “Green Rooms” guest-house is in a quiet location, and the rooms provide double glazed windows and very thick, ancient walls.
“Green Rooms” guest-house includes three bedrooms, each one with its own full shower room and a common area, to be used with respect for the other guests, and the house.
- Breakfast service is not provided
- Your food and beverages must be managed in the common area
- The common area provides you with: tables and chairs, dishes, oven, fridge / freezer, coffee maker with Nespresso capsules, electric boiler for hot drinks.
Общение с гостями
Andrea and Patrizio are willing to make your stay as pleasant as possible. This is a Guest house, so we are not living there, but are often present, and always reachable by phone, just in case.
Другие важные подробности
- You have to pay the Municipal City Tax (€ 3,50/person/day) that is not included in the room price.
- If needed, an additional single bed / cot in the room may be temporarily added with an extra cost of 10€/night
- We have a broadband internet access :-)