Our light, bright and spacious home will provide you with a peaceful escape to magical North Vancouver. Enjoy amazing views from every window, and relax on our beautiful deck while admiring Grouse mountain in the distance. We are located at the base of mount Seymour with easy access to the world renowned biking and hiking trails of the north shore just a few minutes walk from the house. You will feel like you are a million miles from the city, yet it is only a 4 minute drive to Highway 1.
Our home is located on a quiet culdesac nestled amongst the beautiful trees. It's location makes it perfect for all of the sports the north shore has to offer year round. The trails are located only a short walk from our door!
While you may feel a long way from the city, Vancouver is a short 20 minute drive. Deep cove is 10 minutes away where kayaks and paddle boards can be hired. You will find a superstore for all your needs only 4 minutes away. Please note that shops and restaurants are not within walking distance but are a short drive.
If the dates are not available that you would like then please don't hesitate to contact me anyway as there is a good chance I can open up dates for you that have not been booked.
Our entire home other than the garage is open for you to enjoy, but please be aware that this is our main home so some cupboards will be locked for storage and our personal possessions will be still be in place.
Общение с гостями
We will not be on site during your stay but we are only a phone call away should you need any assistance or information. We are more than happy to answer any questions or offer any recommendations to make your stay the best it can be.
Другие важные подробности
We live in a friendly quiet area and we do not wish to upset our wonderful neighbors. Please be respectful of our quiet times and park on the driveway.
- As this is a quiet neighbourhood we request quiet time between the hours of 11pm to 8am.
- We are animal lovers but even our beloved dog Rambo is not allowed on the furniture or beds, so please do not allow yours either. An extra cleaning fee will be charged if not followed.
- Please remove shoes at the door to help protect our hardwood floors.
- Garbage bags must be placed in the garbage bin outside the garage and not left in the house, an extra $10 will be charged per black bag for cleaners to remove.
- We kindly request that you do not use the back deck for your own safety (this is an old deck with some rotten areas), but instead enjoy the new front deck with its fabulous views and comfy seating area.