Welcome to Coconut Landing, a nicely appointed 3 bedroom 2 bath single family home in Northwest Cape Coral with private pool and boat lift. This house offers a king size bed in the master suite, a queen in guestroom 1, and two twins in guestroom 2, and also comes with a sleeper sofa for extra guests. Great boating access to the Lee county outer islands and their pristine beaches, easy driving distance to Matlacha for an Island experience. Very well located for all Cape Coral has to offer!
Tenant agrees and acknowledges responsibility to pay: Electricity over $200 per month and departure clean. Tenant agrees and acknowledges responsibility to pay any increase or adjustments in state or tourist taxes. Tenant is also responsible to pay all damages and fines that may be due from the city of Cape Coral or otherwise, that are caused by tenant’s negligence or failure to comply with rules and regulations. Tenant agrees and acknowledges responsibility to return all keys and garage remote controls. There will be a $50/item charge if lost. Landlord agrees and acknowledges responsibility to pay: Electricity up to $200 per month, trash pickup, high speed internet access, WIFI, Netflix and lawn/pool maintenance. Tenant Agrees as Follows:
1. Tenant accepts said premises in the present condition and agrees to keep the interior and/or exterior in clean condition, replace all articles of personal property damaged or broken during the lease, pay the cost of repairing any damage to any part of said premises caused by negligence of the Tenant or his invitees, and at the termination of the lease to promptly surrender said premises to Landlord in as good condition as said premises were at the execution of this lease, excepting wear and tear and loss or damage by fire or the acts of God
2. Premises will be occupied by Tenant and tenant’s family and periodic guests only.
3. This lease may be canceled in writing and a refund may be due if canceled 30 days before check in, if canceled within 30 days of check in, a refund amount when a replacement tenant is secured will be for the amount less the newly negotiated rate, less a cancellation fee of $395.00
4. No part of said premises will be sublet and this lease will not be assigned or transferred in any way without the consent of the Landlord.
5. Tenant or any member of his household will not be permitted to keep and dog, cats, birds, or any other animals on said premises without the express written consent of the Landlord
6. The tenant will permit Landlord, his agents and employees to enter the premises at all reasonable times for any purpose connected with repair, improvement, care and management of the premises, including the showing of the residence to prospective Tenants or buyers by appointment.
7. The property shall be professionally cleaned at Landlords expense, prior to Tenants arrival. Upon departure, the property will be professionally cleaned at Tenants expense for up to 6 people. An additional charge of $25 will be assessed for each additional guest as well as a $25.00 charge per pet and an excessive laundry charge of $25.00 per load may apply for anything over 4 loads.
8. The security/damage/utility deposit shall be returned to the Tenant within 30 days after termination of this lease, after Rental Agent has deducted from the deposit all unpaid bills, together with any damage to the premises or loss to Landlord as result of Tenant’s nonperformance of any of the terms of this lease. No interest shall be paid.
9. Tenant agrees to pay all cost of proceedings by Landlord for recovery of rents or for recovery of the possession of the premises, or for the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions of this lease, including reasonable attorney’s fees, all upon the successful adjudication of the Landlord’s claims.
10. Should any of the stated payments not be paid when due, then all subsequent payments shall immediately become due and payable.
11. Tenant agrees to hold Landlord and Rental Agent harmless from any loss, damage, or claim by third parties arising from any negligence or intentional conduct by Tenant or those under Tenant’s control.
12. Tenant’s personal property kept upon the premises, or any storage rooms or areas, shall be kept there at sole risk of Tenant, and Landlord shall in no event be liable for any loss, destruction or theft of, or damage to, such property. Tenant shall be responsible for obtaining its own insurance to cover against the possibility of such loss.