We offer a clean and modern 2 bedroom apartment, equipped with 100 Mbps high speed internet, a gym and a breathtaking view of the city with KLCC twin tower from the rooftop swimming pool.
If this unit is not available for your chosen dates, you can find out my other apartments here:
★ First timer on Airbnb? ★
Register and book our apartment using this link to get a RM 112 (USD 27 or EUR 25) travel credit: https://www.airbnb.com/c/naic19
The apartment is a spacious 110 square meters (1195 square feet) 2 bedrooms with a view of Kuala Lumpur and Petronas Twin Towers from the rooftop swimming pool.
The master bedroom is equipped with a huge king size bed and attached bathroom. The second bedroom is equipped with 2 single beds.
There are also a big sofa bed (2 persons) that sleeps comfortably an additional 2 persons in the living room.
If you are under a budget, or wish to accommodate more than 6 persons in the apartment, we can also provide two extra air beds. The apartment accommodates comfortably up to 8 persons with 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets.
The apartment is also equipped with a modern kitchen with full set utensil for simple cooking.
Clean and modern private bathroom is also in the apartment. You will have the whole apartment for yourselves without other guests in the apartment.
You will have access to the following utilities:
- Infinity pool at rooftop!
- Standard size pool at 5th floor
- 100 Mbps Internet Hi-Speed
- Big TV
- Air conditioning
- Private Bathroom
- Kitchen for cooking (Microwave, refrigerator, water heater, coffee maker and full set utensils)
- Washing machine & dryer
- Squash court
- Sauna (Male & Female)
- LRT station ~6 minutes walking (PWTC station)
- KTM commuter station ~2 minutes walking (Putra station)
- Putra bus station ~2 minutes walking
- Direct entry to Sultan Ismail (If you have a car or use taxi/cab)
- FREE outdoor parking (on first come first served basis) and private indoor parking (MYR 10 per day)
- 24/7 Security with security guards and security card
Общение с гостями
We will be waiting in the apartment upon your arrival.
In case if I'm not in Malaysia, one of my friend will be there waiting for your arrival and give you a set of key.
I'm easily reachable by text message or phone even when I'm not in Malaysia to make sure you are safe and comfortable in our apartment.
Другие важные подробности
We will send you a detail PDF document once you have confirmed your reservation. Please make sure you go through this document at least once to avoid any surprises and make your stay more comfortable.
*Check-in is after 2PM. If you need to check-in earlier than 2PM, please contact us prior to your arrival.*
We will appreciate it very much if you would:
- Honor your booking, nobody likes surprises and we rely entirely on your honesty during booking.
- Be punctual, your time is equally important to visit even more places.
- STRICTLY no partying.
- We do not wear shoes in the apartment in Malaysia. This would also helps to keep the apartment clean.
- Take care of the apartment like your own house instead of a hotel. Live like a local!
- Turn off light, fan, air conditioning and others electrical items when not using (except Wifi router)
- Each guests are provided with a full set of linen and towels. Please do not use extra linens and towels without our prior permission.
- Remember to take your belongings before leaving. Leave what belongs to the apartment (ie maps, adapter, towels)
- Live like a local. Take the garbage out when it's full, clean the dishes after using them, and keep the apartment as clean as you'd do at home.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the apartment (you are allowed to smoke outside the apartment).
- Pets are adorable however not allowed for high rise building.
- Come with open heart and mind, embrace local culture, eventually you will enjoy the whole journey here. If you have any issue regarding the apartment just open up to me and I will assist you unconditionally.
- Again treat this apartment with respect like a holy place and you'll gain respect from others. If each guest leaves a mark in the apartment, it will become a ruin in a few years making this whole concept unsustainable.
У этого хозяина 271 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
* English *
After spending the last 13 years in France, I've decided to move back to my homeland Malaysia the beginning of 2016. I love stories and talking to people and you will often see me asking "How's things going in *your_country_here*?"
I would love to meet all of you and hear your stories!
* 中文 *
* Français *
Après avoir passé 13 ans en France, j' ai décidé de retourner dans mon pays natal la Malaisie à partir de 2016. J'adore discuter avec les gens et écouter leurs histoires et vous allez certainement m'entendre poser la question "Comment les choses vont dans «votre_pays»?" Je suis impatient de vous rencontrer et écouter vos histoires!