Welcome to our home! A beautiful, sunny, open Victorian on coveted, quiet Fair Oaks Street; Minutes walk to Noe Valley, Mission District, and mass transit. Bedroom with supportive queen bed, original hardwood floors, sunny deck, fully-stocked modern kitchen, and additional bedroom with full-sized futon bed. Just a few blocks from the famous 24th and Valencia Streets.
Our home is your home! You'll be staying in our home while visiting SF. Our space is unique in its openness and quiet. You'd be hard-pressed to find a more tranquil spot in SF.
You'll have access to the entire home, including the back deck.
Общение с гостями
My fiance and I will be available for communication up until your arrival. Upon arrival and throughout your stay, our co-host Rachel will be your point of contact!
Другие важные подробности
You'll need to climb stairs to reach our space.
Because this is our home, it's a bit different than staying in a hotel! It's cozier and has a few more quirks that we've listed below. In your booking request, please state that you agree to all house rules.
• Please take shoes off indoors.
• No moving / rearranging any furniture
• No smoking inside or on deck. Please go down to street to smoke.
• Family lives in unit above mine, so please observe quiet hours after 10pm.
• No illegal items on premises (drugs, weapons, etc.)
• Cabinets, closets, and drawers marked "guest" are okay to open! Please ignore unmarked ones, as those have our things.
• Small trash and recycling under kitchen sink. Large bins for emptying are downstairs on sidewalk
• Always use cutting board on kitchen counter. No hot pots or pans on counters.
• Pantry - No food provided for guests, however please use cooking oil, spices, tea and coffee as needed
• Stove - Move the dial to "Lite" and once the flame comes on, adjust the flame down.
• Dishwasher - No need to run dishwasher, as our cleaner will take care of dishes. But, if you feel inclined, dishwasher tabs under sink. Use Normal + Added heat setting.
• Apt and neighborhood microclimate usually stays fairly warm without heat. If you do need heat, please do not set above 64 degrees as the real temperature gets about 5 degrees hotter than the thermostat setting. To turn on central heat, slide the switch near front door to "Heat" and use the up or down arrows to change target temperature. Please turn heat off when you leave the house.