The best place to stay in Malta, if you want the privacy and comfort of an apartment and yet you want to stay in a genuine 100 year old Maltese town house, look no further.
1) I have a bedroom with 4 single beds and an en-suite shower/toilet/kitchenette and terrace with BBQ area. It is almost a penthouse.
I also have a double bedroom with a balcony overlooking the street. This has a private bathroom but is NOT en-suite.
2) The sharing room overlooks the garden which is accessible and very pleasant to sit in during the summer months. The furniture is basic but functional and a weekly change of bed linen and 2 sets of towels will be provided.
3) The house is very large, a typical Maltese town house with 3 bedrooms and a large garden.
4) There is an internal yard which is great for rinsing/drying dive equipment.
5) You can make use of the dining-room, living room and garden / large BBQ.
6) You will be expected to do your own shopping for any food or other commodities for washing clothes and toiletries. The bedroom and bathroom will be cleaned once a week. laundry is also done once a week.
7) Cable TV and internet/WiFi is available.
8) There is also another double room which is currently vacant.
airport transfer( for bookings of 1 week and more) is included on arrival only.
I live alone with my 2 dogs. They are very friendly and stay close to me all the time. They are allowed in the house; however they sleep locked up in my bedroom during the night. I am a very friendly person, a primary school teacher and a BSAC instructor. I used to own and drive a speed boat and love boat-diving. I will be more than happy to show you the fantastic dive sites around the island.
My guests also benefit from a reduced price on diving courses and rental of diving equipment due to an arrangement I have with a very popular dive school.
I can also help with information and bookings of tourist sites and restaurants or water sports.
My house is situated off the promenade that leads to Paceville one way and to Sliema and Valletta in the opposite direction. There is a rocky beach 1 min away. There is also a supermarket/shopping mall just across the road from the house.
The local bus service in the area is regular and efficient and the bus stop is 1min away across from the rocky beach.
GUESTS HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE HOUSE AND GARDEN BUT NOT TO MY BEDROOM AND BATHROOM.
Общение с гостями
I INTERACT WITH MY GUESTS AS MUCH AS THEY WANT TO. I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO TALK TO AND ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT MY GUESTS MAY HAVE. I ALSO HELP WITH GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING BOOKINGS OF TOURS AND ANY OTHER THINGS MY GUESTS WANT TO KNOW ABOUT.
Другие важные подробности
There are 2 large but very friendly dogs living in this house. They are my family!
keep the common areas tidy.
no excessive noise.
keep the kitchen clean.
no guests (friends) inside the house without prior permission.
Monday is cleaning and laundry day. please let cleaner into your room at 8:30 am.
do not stick things to the wall or furniture.
bed linen and bath towels are not to be taken to the beach (beach towels are available) or put on the terrace.
У этого хозяина 17 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы