Large Lakefront Luxury Retreat, Private Dock, Kayaks, Paddleboards, Wifi
Minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park West Entrance, the historic town of Grand Lake, the headwaters of the Colorado River, and the Three Mountain Lakes offering motorized boating, fishing, etc.
Luxury Home with 3 King Suites, Queen Loft. 2 Steam Showers, 2 Whirlpool tubs, Huge gourmet kitchen
You will have exclusive access to more than 3000 square feet of a beautiful lakefront home, plus a private dock on Sun Valley Lake, including 2 stand up paddle boards, 2 kayaks, rowboat, and paddle boat. Three very large private bedroom suites with attached bathrooms, each with a sliding door to a deck overlooking the lake.
Общение с гостями
The owners will be living in a cabin about 1/2 a mile away. We definitely can help with any questions and would love to meet you if our guests wish. If you prefer privacy and anonymity, we will email you the code to enter the digital lock on your private entrance, and you will be all set!
Другие важные подробности
One minute to snowmobile and ATV rentals and the trail head for the Arapahoe National Forest Stillwater Pass Trail System. Four minutes to Winding River Campground which offers horseback trail rides, weekend outdoor pancake breakfast, hay rides, children's petting zoo, and weekly ice cream socials. Grand Lake offers a marina, small local beach, kayak rentals, boardwalk, tourist shops, restaurants, coffee shops, arcade, public library, go-carts, bowling, live musical theater, and two small grocery stores. Ski boat, pontoon boats and other rentals available at nearby Shadow Mountain Lake and Lake Granby.
CHECK IN: 4:00 pm
CHECK OUT: 10:00 am
TOTAL # OF ADULTS, CHILDREN, PETS as quoted in reservation confirmation. No more than 10 people (fixed beds for 8, plus two twin mattresses that can be placed on floor). No more than 2 dogs, but they must be well behaved and require prior approval and $10/night per dog. Limit 2 dogs.
CLEANING FEE: $200
GRAND COUNTY COLORADO SALES/LODGING TAX: 5.7%
REFUNDABLE SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: $300
TOTAL: AS QUOTED in reservation confirmation this agreement is attached to
Deposit due with property reservation (Minimum Payment shown on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) invoice)
Balance due 60 days prior to arrival; or upon booking if within 60 days
1) RESERVATIONS & DEPOSITS. A deposit in the amount of 50% of the total must be received by Owner to reserve the property. Balance of total is due 60 days prior to arrival. If the reservation is made within 60 days of the rental period, the total along with the signed agreement are due to reserve property.
2) CHECK IN & CHECK OUT. Check in time is 4:00 p.m. Check out time is 10:00 a.m. There is no discount for late arrival or early check out. Late checkouts are not typically available as our housekeepers are scheduled to begin cleaning at 10:00 a.m. and need time to prepare for the next guests.
3) CANCELLATIONS. Cancellations made before final payment will receive a full refund less a cancellation fee equal to one night’s rent. Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival will be refunded under the same conditions only if and when Owner is able to rebook the house for the entire time period at the same rate. If only a portion of the rental revenue is rebooked, a prorated refund will be made. Guests may purchase trip cancellation/travel insurance if they wish to offset the risk of schedule changes, or travel issues with weather.
4) PETS and Peanuts. This is a dog-friendly home. While owner tries very hard to keep the home clean and in excellent condition, guests allergic to dogs or offended by an occasional dog hair should find other accommodations. Owner may permit a very well behaved and well trained dog as outlined in our Pet Addendum Agreement. Guest must however inform Owner at the time of reservation to determine suitability and review pet rules. Peanuts are often provided for guests to feed birds, please alert Owner if you would prefer peanuts are removed from the rental for your stay.
5) NO SMOKING. There is no smoking of any kind allowed, inside or outside our home, as the Owner has severe chemical sensitivities. If anyone in your party smokes, we respectfully request you find other accommodations. Failure to observe these rules will result in the forfeiture of the security deposit and immediate eviction without refund of any payments.
6) PARKING. Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated or plowed parking areas only. Parking on the county road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the Guest. Our driveway is rather steep and a bit narrow, so in the wintertime a Guest may elect to leave any vehicle with snowmobile trailer on our driveway near the county road – and not bring vehicles with poor traction down the steeper portion of the drive. 4WD highly recommended in winter!
6) LOST KEYS. For any lost keys, a charge of $40 will be deducted from your security deposit.
7) SECURITY DEPOSITS. Please check the house for cleanliness and damage and notify us promptly of any problems. Guest agrees to leave the house in the same physical condition as when you arrived. If there is no problem, the security deposit will be credited to the credit card within 7 days of departure, plus up to another 14 days for the credit card company to rebate your account. If Owner must make a claim on your security deposit, we will email you a detailed explanation of the repair costs within 30 days.
8) GENERAL TERMS. Events, Large gatherings, House parties, etc., are not allowed. Sub-letting is not permitted. Any disturbance resulting in neighborhood complaints, police action, other illegal activities, damage to the house, or violation of this agreement or of rules and regulations governing the house, will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay, and all monies paid will be forfeited.
9) EXTRA CHARGES. The base rental rate includes up to 8 guests and does not include pet charge. If you wish to bring additional people (up to 2) we allow that for an extra charge of $20 per person per night plus tax. If you are allowed to bring a dog, there will be an extra charge of $50 plus tax (or $10 per night for a short stay). You must inform us of the number of people and dogs with the reservation.
10) NO Liability/Indemnification/Hold Harmless. Owner does not assume liability for the loss, theft, damage or injury (or death) to persons or their personal property. Guest expressly assumes the risk and agrees to indemnify and hold Owner harmless for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest Party’s use and occupancy of the rental property or its contents, including but not limited to claims for personal injury or property damage/loss. Guest expressly recognizes that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Homeowner may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guest Party, and that Guest should purchase his/her own insurance for Guest Party and any invitees if such coverage is desired. Lakeside Lodge IS NOT CHILDPROOFED.
11) YOU AGREE TO NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY if a maintenance problem develops during your stay. Owner reserves the right to make repairs as necessary, and to enter the house with reasonable notice, or without notice if you cannot be reached. Guest agrees to keep the property in good order and to use appliances, furnishings, and amenities only for their intended purpose. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. A washer, dryer, and fragrance free laundry detergent are available for Guest use.
11) GUEST IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICE. Lakeside Lodge LLC is individually owned and managed. Owner has described our house to the best of our ability and will not be responsible if you are unhappy with your choice on arrival. The rent will not be refunded and cannot be transferred to another location.
12) TRAVEL INSURANCE. Owner encourages all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
13) CELL COVERAGE and Wi-Fi. The house is in a remote part of the state near Rocky Mountain National Park. Verizon provides excellent service near the house, but be aware that many other carriers provide poor and spotty coverage at Lakeside Lodge and that cell coverage may not exist on remote hikes and much of RMNP. We do have good DSL internet service (12 Mbps) available at Lakeside Lodge which is sufficient for checking emails, social media, and music streaming. Short term electrical, internet, or DirectTV outages may occur but no refunds are made for lack of continuous service.
14) ADDITIONAL NOTES:
The garage, basement, side entrance and caretaker’s quarters above the garage at Lakeside Lodge are private areas where we have our offices, workshop, laundry, and storage of items needed to stock our rental properties. We and our maintenance staff need to access these areas to run our rental and consulting businesses. These areas are completely locked off from the main house and have separate access/keys/etc. Please do not attempt to access any of these areas. Owner may or may not occupy these areas during your stay but in any event we will not disturb you.
Owner will provide Guest with a code to access the electronic deadbolt on the front door. Please ensure you have discussed this with the Owner prior to your arrival date. If you expect to arrive after dark it is a good idea to bring a flashlight. If you have problems entering the house please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Owner has several watercraft at the property. When the lake is thawed Guest may use these in Sun Valley Lake in a safe and responsible manner. Guest must ensure provide life jackets (PFD’s) are available for safe boating. If you choose to use our watercraft and life jackets it is AT YOUR OWN RISK! We do not provide children’s life jackets. If you are bringing children, you must bring life jackets that you know fit the children in your group.
Moose, mountain lion, bear, and other wildlife frequent the area. THESE ANIMALS CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS!! Do not approach or feed the wildlife.
Owner provides a reasonable number of towels (usually one bath towel, one hand towel, and one wash cloth per person) for your stay. Owner also provides a supply of lake and beach towels. Guest may elect to bring extra towels or launder them as desired during your stay. Unscented laundry detergent, shampoo, and liquid bath soap will be provided for Guest use, but we respect if you prefer to bring your own personal items. Upon arrival please read all the instructions and helpful hints posted in the house and in the guest information book.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Colorado, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
BY BOOKING THIS HOME YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ OUR POLICIES AND INFORMATION and are aware of the risks of being in the vicinity of large bodies of water and around mountain wildlife. In addition, you will not hold Lakeside Lodge, LLC or its owners responsible for accidents that might occur.
Thank you for choosing Lakeside Lodge, LLC. We hope you enjoy your time at the lake and at our home.
Detailed directions to Lakeside Lodge and our policies are available. Please read them carefully. The address is 154 County Road 4911, Grand Lake, CO 80447. (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Maps gives decent directions.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND RULES STATED IN THIS AGREEMNT. I ALSO AGREE TO FOLLOW ANY INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED BY THE OWNER OR IN THE GUEST INFORMATION NOTEBOOK AT THE HOUSE.
Signature of Owner: Kimberly Vincent Date: xx/xx/xx
Signature of Guest: ___________________________________________ Date:
If you pay through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Payments, Airbnb, or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), your payment denotes acceptance of this contract.
If you prefer to pay by check, return a completed, signed contract, plus a photocopy of your Driver’s License to (EMAIL HIDDEN) or PO Box 1994, Grand Lake, Colorado 80447
It is hereby agreed by and between Lakeside Lodge LLC (Owner) and _____________ (Guest) that Owner will allow Guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name:
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $50 for the entire stay, or $10 per night
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request): (call us at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if your dog does not meet one of these restrictions)
a. May not exceed 50 lbs.
b. Must be at least 2 year(s) of age or older and completely potty trained.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
3. Pet must be leashed when outside at all times. DO not let pet harass wildlife, people, or other pets in the vicinity.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit, and additional payment will be required if exceeding the security deposit.
7. Neighbors treasure the quiet mountain lake, and dogs must not be allowed to bark repeatedly.
8. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch. Pet will be crated at night and during any unattended time.
10. Owner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises, nor for any action or behavior of pet.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet’s welfare, behavior, and actions while on the property.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.