Freshly Renovated Unit, 2 Mins From The Beach.
This 2 bed, 1 bath, balcony unit with secure parking is in the heart of town, close to shops, restaurants and cafes, public transport and the beautiful Dee Why beach.
- Treat the space as your own
- Please respect the other residents
- If there are complaints on noise you may be asked to leave
- Offensive noise and anti-social behaviour is prohibited.
- Apartment and common areas of the building are strictly non-smoking.
- Please return any moved furniture to it's original position
- Keeping the unit tidy and cleaning up after your stay will be greatly appreciated
- There will be a $200 fine if you lose the key tag so just put it in the lock box whenever you go out then you won't lose it and all the guests will be able to get in all the time.
У этого хозяина 32 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I love making new connections, discovering new places and people. It's great to be spontaneous when I can but also love to do my homework on an area to make sure I don't miss out on any great features. I can't live without my family, yoga or blue cheese. Favourite travel places are Thailand, NSW North Coast and the Red Centre. I treat Airbnb homes as my own and aim to give my own guests a unique experience that is both relaxing and exhilarating while always aiming to impress.