Best of both worlds! This house offers serene views of Mount Beacon, the peaceful sound of the Fishkill Creek and the magnificent views of the Cold Spring mountains, while just 3 minutes away by car from the hustle and bustle of Main Street, Beacon.
Whether you want to relax with a glass of wine on the deck after a day of hiking in the Hudson Valley, or you want to spend time with friends, you will love this carefully appointed, fully renovated charming old house.
This house is ideal for a group of 2-6 adults who are looking for a beautiful place to settle for the weekend or longer time, from where to explore the art and gastronomy of Beacon, go on hikes in the area, go antique shopping, attend a wedding, graduation, etc.
Guests can access the whole house, but they are asked to stay away from attic, basement and walk-in closet in the master bedroom. Guests do not have access to the pool.
Общение с гостями
We can be reached by phone at any time 24/7
Другие важные подробности
* 2 queen size memory foam mattresses.
* 1 full size futon mattress
* All rooms equipped with ceiling fans
* AC window unit in the master bedroom.
* Big kitchen with breakfast nook, fully equipped with Le Creuset cooking pots, spices, etc.
* Weber kettle grill, chairs and fire pit.
* Additional queen size air mattress available upon request for additional guests.
* Wifi stream on TV through Chrome and wireless bluetooth speaker UE Boom
Please read the house manual carefully before your stay!
No shoes in the house
No eating in the sofa or bedrooms