Enjoy the famous and poetic Paris neighborhood of Saint Germain des Prés. A few minutes walk from the metro station and the Seine, you can easily have a walk on the lovely Pont des Arts and visit the to be seen Musée du Louvre, musée des Tuileries, Notre Dame de Paris and Musée d'Orsay.
Cafés among the most historical ones (Café de Flore, Deux Magots) and a bench of good restaurants are close to the flat.
The flat is located in the center of Paris and have good transit links.
At the 3rd floor of a Bourgeois building of Saint Germain des Prés, the flat is made for family or romantic trip, but is also convenient for a journey with your friends as it can welcome until 4 persons while keeping a high level of comfort.
The flat is around 50m2. It is very bright thanks to its southern exposure :
- Big living room with wooden floor, chimney, perfect for having a few drinks or dinner after a long day walking in Paris. The sofa bed is just like a real bed :)
- Separated kitchen with hotplate, oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, washing machine, and a fridge. Tea and coffee machines (Nespresso) will be at your disposal for your breakfast.
- Big quiet nice double bedroom, lots of storage units, double glazing, obscure curtains to help you have relaxing nights. Bedsheets and bath towels will be at your disposal during your stay.
- Bathroom with bathtube and toilets. Hairdryer at your disposal.
An even more :
- very high speed internet connection (wi-fi)
- TV 4K, home cinema and Netflix access (French one)
- natural light all day long
- bedsheets and bath towels
- essentials products
The whole appartment is at your disposal
Общение с гостями
You can contact me in case of problem.
I will be delighted to share my neighborhood's dos and donts with you
Другие важные подробности
It's a non smoking flat.
Pets are not accepted.