This 2nd floor flat is situated just moments from Pimlico tube station, London Victoria and the River Thames, so it's the perfect base to explore the city.
It has a spacious living & dining area, well-fitted kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms overflowing with natural light. There is also a sofa bed sleeping 1 or 2 guests (property sleeps max 6 guests).
Linen, towels and toiletries are included for your convenience. Wifi is available throughout the flat.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
• Maximum group size: 6
• Strictly no smoking, no pets, no parties
• No candles
• Dispose of rubbish appropriately
• Keep the property clean and tidy
• Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be
appreciated, it is by no means expected.
• Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building.
• Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space.
• Ensure the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout
the stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost.
**Please note that once the booking is confirmed we will arrange a check-in time. If you arrive 2 hours after the agreed time you will be subject to a £40 late check-in fee.
**Please also note the check in hours are between 3pm and 10pm. There will be an additional fee of £20 for check ins between 10pm and 12am, and £40 for check ins past midnight.
Any questions or queries regarding the above - don't hesitate to get in touch, we're more than happy to help!
We are Will, Tom, and Phoebe. We are based in Kensington in London, and with the help of our hard working team we manage a selection of London’s finest homes!
We have stayed in Airbnb properties throughout the UK, and in a number of European countries. Throughout all our Airbnb experiences two things have stood out. The convenient & hassle free process, and the warmth & generosity of the hosts - it was in this vein that we setup The London Residents Club!
We will always strive to ensure that your experience is hassle free:
-Fast response time, 7 days a week
-Personal Check In service
-Professional cleaning before your stay
-Quality linen, towels and essentials provided
-7 days a week support
We will do our best to make you feel at home. Please feel free to get in touch for places to eat, theatre recommendations or a good pub. We will always try and accommodate your requests so please don’t be afraid to ask!
Will, Tom and Phoebe