Brand new house in East Nashville. Great for large families or groups looking to explore and have fun in Music City. 10 minutes from Downtown Nashville and 5 minutes from East Nashville, one of the cities most up and coming areas.
Nashville permit #: is located in my photos
- Early check in/check out will be charged a $100 fee. Let me know ahead of time so I can alert the cleaners
- No taping, writing, or hanging anything from the walls, floor, or ceiling. If it's going to leave a mark, don't do it.
- DO NOT DRINK THE ALCOHOL. I have a wine fridge which you are welcome to use, but please do not drink my stash.
- When leaving, please make sure any used dishes are in the sink or dishwasher.
- This house is attached to one other, so quiet hours on the week days begin at 11pm (Friday night not included)
- To clarify on the NO parties rule: if you're a huge group looking to have fun, by all means do your thing. Just don't invite more people than you told me you were going to.
- PARKING: I share a driveway with my neighbor. You can easily fit 3 cars on my side of the driveway. If you have more than that, please park on the street.
- NOTE: the closet in the master bedroom will be locked. If you have things to hang, there are hooks attached to the back of the closet, and the other closets in the house are very spacious.
- Only other rule, respect the house and the things in it please. I live here when you aren't here :)
- If you have questions/concerns during your stay, please, please call or text me. I'm happy to help