Location Location Location! This cozy historic cottage is nestled in the middle of downtown La Jolla. There's immediate walking access to shops, cafe's, and grocery. Beautiful beaches and parks are three blocks away and La Jolla cove is a short walk further. At this prime location, nearby hotels cost more.
- 1915 historic cottage. One of the oldest buildings in La Jolla.
- Walking access to downtown and ocean. Everything within walking distance.
- Full kitchen, with stove, oven, complete set of pots, pans, cooking utensils, plates and utensils.
- Full sized bath tub
- Queen Bed
- Front porch, front yard, backyard with patio table and grill.
- Free access to bicycle with lock.
- 42 inch TV, DVD Player, Roku, and Digital Antenna.
- A third person could sleep on the couch. Its a very comfortable couch and its 'sleepable', but its not a pull-out sofa.
Guest can use entire house and both yards.
Guest may use bicycle.
Three empty drawers in dresser for clothes.
Общение с гостями
If you arrive on the first day it is available, I will be able to greet you and show you around. Otherwise I will work out details with you via email.
I can be in email or text contact during your stay if you have any questions.
Другие важные подробности
I have a walk in closet, which i will try to make as empty as possible for you. I will empty out my dresser drawers as well.
I have a few plants, please water them.
This is an old home, be gentle.
Close the shower completely (you can leave small gap in shower curtain for air to pass out). Do not let water splash on the bathroom floor.
No smoking inside but you may smoke on the porch.
A Housebroken pet is ok.
I am an scientist and world-traveler. I often rent my home when I am traveling. Recent travels include a bicycle tour across eastern Europe and a backpacking trip across southeast Asia. I prefer to stay in apartments when I travel because it offers a better connection to the pulse of the destination.