2 cozy studios which make them full of sunshine, in a brand new modern apartment block on The Giao street at the heart of Hai Ba Trung district. The location is close to famous tourism places, such as: Old Quarter, Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison, St. Joseph's Cathedral, etc. An ideal home for a rest after busy days :)
* Be responsible and considerate, especially in shared area such.
* Turn off lights and all electrical devices/ items when you are not in the apartment. It helps to prevent overheat and save the environment.
* Keep your shoes/ slippers and all other belongings inside the apartment.
* No smoking in apartment or the building (smoking on the balcony is allowed)
* Only applied for Vietnamese citizen: it is not illegal for unmarried couple to live (or stay) together in 1 room overnight.
* Only small parties with maximum of 8 people is allowed but should be ended before 10pm.
* No excessive noise between 11pm and 7am. Please be respectful and keep quiet in public areas, i.e., hallways and elevator.
* Only pets in cages, such as pet birds or hamsters and guinea pigs are allowed.
* Guest is responsible for visitors' access to the house. Guest's friends staying overnight without the host's consent is not allowed.
* Keeping with the apartment general decent order (put back things the way you've find them) especially cleaning utensil used when cooking for yourself.
* Any breakages are to be paid for in full - new or old without exception.
* Don't overload the washing machine - half full should be the maximum.
* Close all windows before leaving the apartment.
* Make sure the building's main door and the apartment's door are all locked when leaving the apartment.
* Residence Registration Requirement: Guest is required to (i) present the host a hard or scanned copy of the guest's passport and visa (if any) for residence registration purpose as required by the local authority; and/ or, (ii) execute the house lease contract (if required by the local authority from time to time).
* Other than that, please treat the apartment as your owned home :)
Many thanks and enjoy your stay!
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
Hi my friend,
I was born, live and work in Hanoi. I like soccer, music, food, traveling and movies; especially action movies. I have a small family with 2 sons.
I started sharing my home since 2014 via Airbnb and found that this has helped me much in life. Since then, I have had a lot of new friends and they've shared and taught me everything about living experience, tourism and knowledge from their home-country as well as the countries they traveled. Hence, I decided to build-up and convert this opportunity into vacation rental business that I think it will be the great chance to connect me to the vastly world.
I have my family, brothers and friends to assist this dream. They are Minh - my wife, and Ton - my brother who are also very interested and crazy in this dream. We have named this dream as KTLodge.
We would like to connect all Vietnamese spaces to the world and bring you closer to our Vietnamese life.
Let's come to stay and enjoy at our homes and share us your great stories!
Kien - KTLodge.