****** CHECK OUT OUR OTHER APARTMENT IN THE SAME BUILDING ******
The photographs have been updated to reflect the current condition of the apartment. - 12, May, 2016
Comfy Apartment smack in the middle the Colonia Condesa, one of the hippest neighborhoods in Mexico City. A short 10 minute walk from the museums in the Bosque de Chapultepec (Museo de Arte Moderno, Museo Tamayo, Castillo de Chapultepec, etc.), as well as from the Colonia Roma. A 5 minute walk from El Parque Mexico.
The apartment has one Queen size bed, and one double. Both are real beds.
The best supermarket in the neighborhood is across the street open from 7am-11pm, a great cheese shop bellow on the corner as well as a tasty bakery (Try the Carrot Cake or the Pear Tart). There is dry cleaning and laundry half a block away.
The apartment is 4 blocks away from the Juanacatlan subway stop and 6 from the Chapultepec stop. Both stations are on the same transit line that takes you downtown to the Centro Historico. Transit to other subway lines is on station away at Tacubaya station, or 4 stations to Salto del Agua.
Ecobici bike service station located across the street.
If you have a car, you can park it at my house, its a 10 minute walk.
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER LISTING: http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/323030
- Pleas do not drink water from the faucet. I provide a water filter for drinking
- Please try to leave the kitchen clean at night, we don't want to attract creepy crawlers
- No smoking please, no parties.
- No pets allowed
- If you have any problem, gas, water, wifi, let me know immediately so I can do something about it.
- A couple times a year we experience water shortage. There is a water jug in the bathroom for emergencies, flushing toilets, etc. pleas keep it full.
I'm an architect and my husband Omar is a painter. We are both mexican american, Omar 's mom is from Philly, and I was born over the border. We enjoy traveling and meeting new people.