Our sweet urban oasis, in borough of Queens, is super convenient to Manhattan. It's a 1940s rowhouse on quaint residential block, in historic Jackson Heights, New York City. Enclosed private yard is great for relaxing & winding down after day of sightseeing + Adirondack chairs on unique front porch to watch the world go by. Cozy beds & new modern kitchen. If you're going to be touring NYC, house is just 3 1/2 blocks from 5 major subway lines: E,F,R,M,7 trains, plus the Q70 to LaGuardia Airport.
An entire 3-story house WITH a yard! In New York City. When you're out back you can sometimes glimpse a Bluejay or Cardinals perched on the fence, and in spring catch a glimpse of the huge blossoms on the cherry tree.
If you're a family with kids, we have a toddler slide out back and little basketball hoop. There's also a table that seats four under the umbrella. Living room has a cozy new couch with chaise lounge as well as foldout air mattress option, plus flatscreen TV in the armoire. While we DO NOT have cable TV, there is an antenna that connects to about 60 channels (network & local) Lots of literature in the bookcase. Open kitchen layout with island counter. Three bedrooms upstairs (note, one must walk through the second one to get to the third one) King bed, Queen bed, full futon.
Guests may be in main areas of the home - bedrooms, bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen. Guests are permitted to be in backyard and front porch.
As mentioned in house rules, guests are not permitted to use closets or dressers EXCEPT for first closet by front door, and top drawer only of dressers in the bedrooms.
Guests are restricted from entering garage and basement laundry room except for emergencies. Guests may not enter basement storage room.
Общение с гостями
We lead a busy lifestyle, but we're available to answer questions, give directions, and offer advice on where to go and getting around.
We prefer that potential guests send an inquiry first here on AirBnB, before submitting a formal reservation request. We work to keep our calendar as up to date as possible, but sometimes things come up, and we can let our guests know before booking. Thanks for understanding!
Другие важные подробности
Since this is our home, we really would love to know a little about you and what brings you to NY! Airbnb is a community, so we depend on Reviews, or if you haven't stayed anywhere yet, at least some references - which your friends/family can post on your profile.
Again, we just like to know who is staying in our home, so we always ask for the name of additional guests on the reservation.
We keep security cameras on the outdoor areas of the home, including the garage.
As for noise here on the block, this is away from the commercial district of Jackson Heights, so it tends to be relatively quiet. Please see note on occasional airplane noise.
What else? Our friendly old cat "Toby" lives in the basement. He tends to keep to himself, but he is a jolly, sweet fellow if you want to say hello. We make sure he has food, water, and a clean litter box.
- No illegal activity.
- No drugs.
- We ask that guests provide government-issued IDs and copies upon arrival. Since this is our home, we ask to have the names of all guests staying in the house. No more than six guests are permitted at any time.
- There are recording video cameras in place on the outside of the home.
- Guests are not allowed in basement areas EXCEPT to access backyard. Guests may not enter rooms in basement without permission. Only in case of emergency may guests exit through garage.
- Guest may not use any closets or drawers except for the front closet by front door and the top drawer of each dresser in bedrooms.
- We prefer that guests remove shoes in foyer before entering house.
- We ask that noise must be kept to a minimum after dark as neighbors are close-by.
- House is kept neat and tidy; guests are expected to respect our home and leave all things as they were found.
- Recyclable trash must be separated into recycling bins.
- Please note: If a storm is predicted, LaGuardia changes flight pattern and planes can be heard nearby. Generally they agree not to fly area over btwn 1am-6am.
- Re: Check-in time. We cannot accommodate arrivals after 8pm. Please plan trips accordingly! Thank you.