We are experienced Airbnb hosts and this is our new apartment! It’s a very cosy and calm one bedroom flat in a typical Parisian building, nested in a lovely little cul-de-sac right in the heart of Bastille, one of Paris’ most beloved areas. Countless cafes and restaurants are within 5 minutes of walking distance. It's also just 10 minutes away by foot from 2 of Paris’ best attractions: le Marais and the Père Lachaise cemetery. Le Louvre museum is also just 4 metro stations away.
The apartment is at the 1st floor, overlooking a charming verdant courtyard, belonging to a yoga facility. Good relaxing vibes! It’s really, really calm, the building and the neighbors are super quiet, so we guarantee some quality chill time to relax from a day out in Paris.
The kitchen is fully equipped (oven, stove, coffee machine, boiling kettle, blender, etc.), and you are welcome to cook and use our groceries. There are at least 3 supermarkets in a one-minute radius down the block, it’s very convenient.
The bedroom has a double bed and access to a nice separated bathroom, also fully equipped (bath/shower, washing machine and dryer, hair-dryer). The living room is in the back of the apartment, and the sofa can be turned into a double bed. It’s really ideal for a couple, but the apartment is big and confortable enough for 4 people, or a family with 1 or 2 children.
You will love the neighborhood around the flat. There are countless cafes and restaurants within 5 minutes of walking distance. We will leave at your disposal a list of all our favorite spots and convenient stores around. Check out Airbnb’s description of the Bastille neighborhood! https://www.airbnb.com/locations/paris/bastille
We are just 10 minutes away by foot from two of Paris’ best attractions: le Marais and the Père Lachaise cemetery. Le Louvre museum is also just 4 metro stations away.
Closest metro stations:
- Bastille (lines 1, 5, 8), 400m
- Bréguet-Sabin (line 5), 500m
Getting to our place:
- From CDG airport: RER B (suburb train) down to Gare du Nord, then line 5 to Bréguet Sabin (1 hour)
- From Orly airport: Orlybus (airport shuttle, €9.00), then metro line 6 at Denfert Rochereau, and connection to line 5 to reach Bastille (1 hour)
- From Gare du Nord: line 5 to Bréguet Sabin (20 min)
- From Gare de Lyon: 15-20 minutes walking, or line 1 to Bastille (12 min)
- From Gare Montparnasse: line 6, and connection to line 5 to reach Bastille (1 hour)
Uber and local taxis are also an easy option.
We hope you will enjoy your stay at our place!
Martin & Perrine