Charming French provincial chic townhouse in trendy Subiaco/ Perth.
Upstairs: 2 large bedrooms with queen beds, BIR in one, cupboard in the other, and the bathroom. Downstairs: two leafy, spacious courtyards and one open space combining kitchen, dining and kitchen; washing machine/dryer and extra toilet in garden house. Double carport in front of the townhouse straight at end of driveway.
This architect designed property has an arty yesteryear feel with limestone, steel and brick with modern conveniences. It was the home of an author for 25 years, has housed art exhibitions and has a secluded, country feel despite being a 3 min walk to the Subiaco oval and a 2 min walk to the West Leederville train station (two stops from Perth city, one stop from trendy and busier Rokeby Rd). There are three cafés and one restaurant that are at 2-3 min walking distance from the property. The West Leederville Coles supermarket is a 3 min drive from the property. Two parks (Mueller Park and Kitchener Park) with two playgrounds are also close. The Modern Perth School is 1 min walking distance. In case children under the age of two are staying, a cot and a high chair can be made available (pls specify during booking or contact caretaker giving at least 3 days notice). The current pricing is for the entire house with both queen size bedrooms.
The whole property will be available solely for your booking. There are two bedrooms. Access can be provided at any time from 3 pm onward from the first day of your booking.
Общение с гостями
There is a property caretaker who will be available between 7am and 7pm during your stay. You will be given the caretaker's contact details once the booking is completed. There will also be some local contact details for emergency numbers.
- Not suitable for children from 2 to 5 years due to staircase.
-No commercial activity.
- A lot of care, time and money has been spent by owner to make the place as comfortable as possible. Pls treat the property respectfully as you would your own home.
-Bookings for 1-2 persons occupying one of the 2 bedrooms or 1-4 persons occupying both bedrooms (at extra charge for the extra bedroom for extra space and to cover extra cleaning and washing/ ironing cost)
- Noise kept to a minimum out of respect to neighbours.
- No smoking inside.
- Care must be taken with all belongings and if any loss/ damage/ breakage of belongings occurs, damage must be reported and replacement cost may be charged.
- No shoes on furniture (aside from shoe rack).
- Bins are to be taken to the front of the property on Sunday night and returned to the property on Monday morning. Caretaker can do this for a small fee.
- Property to be left in same state as found (dishes washed and put away, house tidied to be left as found)- if any extra cleaning fee is charged by cleaners, it will be passed on.
- Unlimited wifi is free for guests but pls keep downloads to a reasonable limit as it slows down the internet otherwise and do not download illegal materials.
- Electricity and water usage to be limited where possible to save the environment. Air con/ heating to be turned off when in other level or when leaving the property.
- Any problems or concerns, contact the caretaker or the owner for help between 7am and 7pm.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
As a well travelled French person living in Australia, I love to discover new cultures, their art, history (past and current), architecture, cuisine and nature. I have visited 50 countries so far and my languages have come in handy in all parts of the world (French, German, Alsatian and some Spanish). Although a French and German teacher by trade, I am currently exploring new career options as I love real estate and to renovate homes.
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.