"Le Refuge Kirkwood" (The Kirkwood Refuge) is a stunning and luxurious home on the Kirkwood Mountain Resort with mountain views from every room. The Refuge is a new home with modern finishings and designer furnishings. Large decks surround the home creating spectacular outdoor spaces hosting a cedar wood hot tub. The Refuge is a 5-minute walk to the lifts, General Store, 7800 Bar & Grill and Kirkwood Village. Kirkwood's winter Shuttle services The Refuge at its doorstep and the drive is plowed.
Le Refuge Kirkwood is our personal mountain refuge, not a typical "rental property". The finishes, artwork, designer furniture, top quality beds, linens, towels, dishes and other fixtures are suited to elevated tastes of style and comfort. The sofa bed is a queen size AmericanLeather Comfort Sleeper with gel mattress and no bars, no springs and no compromise to your comfort. The hot tub has an extended temperature range and is sanitized without chlorine or bromine (but metal ionization instead) and is the best hot tub you will ever sit in. The area is frequented by wildlife including deer, fox, coyote, bear, rabbits and other residents. The Refuge is situated under the Red Cliff mountains and offers sweeping views of the Kirkwood Ski Resort, Thimble Peak and Martin Point.
- No shoes or smoking in the house.
- No dogs on the furniture or in the bedrooms. Clean up after your dog in the yard or along the street.
- Pets will only be considered if a suitable low-risk profile. Puppies not considered.
- Nothing in the toilets other than toilet paper. No feminine products, paper towels or other materials in the toilets.
- Shower before entering the hot tub.
- In the event the hot tub water must be replaced after your stay, there will be a $300 fee.
- No parties or additional overnight guests allowed.
- The cleaning fee is $350.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
I am a married and recently retired lawyer with three kids in college, high school and middle school. I kite surf, back country ski, horseback ride and host a Burning Man camp every year.