A huge master bedroom on the 2nd floor with large widows, closet, Jacuzzi bathtub and separate shower, large TV screen, High speed wireless internet, coffee, tea, snacks, mini fridge, toaster, microwave, laundry, iron, iron board and desktop computer and printer. Extra rooms are available for larger group (up to 7 people). Families with kids are welcomed. Free off-street parking places are always available.
A huge master bedroom on the second floor with large widows, a closet, a full bath (Jacuzzi hot tub and separate shower), large TV screen (access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, etc), High speed Wireless internet, a station (Coffee pot, Nespresso machine, snacks, toaster, microwave, mini fridge) laundry, iron and iron board, desktop and printer all made available to make you feel at home and give you the privacy many travelers enjoy.
The house is in West Seattle and close to Alki Beach. This is a perfect place for relaxing at the beach and visiting the city.
Families with kids are welcomed. The master bedroom has one Queen bed and a sofa bed. Extra bedrooms are available for larger parties (up to 7 adults) upon request. Inquire us before booking so that we can reply with the special offer for pricing.
We live in the same home so we are always ready to help out. We have quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Loud music, loud noises or loud TV noise would be uncomfortable for us.
Lobby, dinning room and desktop and printer space at the entrance.
Общение с гостями
We are always ready to help out and open to interaction. We also respect the privacy of our guests.
The following rules are set to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort in the house. These rules are simply to encourage our guests to be respectful towards one another and together we have an enjoyable and pleasant stay.
1. Shoes off in the house. We need to keep the place clean for everyone.
2. Check-in is after 3 pm. Checkout is before 11 am. Please observe it to allow us time to clean up and serve better the incoming guests.
3. No smoking or drugs of any kind allowed in the house. Smoking is only allowed 25 ft from the house.
4. We have quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please try to observe our quiet hours. Loud music, shouting, loud TV noise, etc. would be uncomfortable for us and other guests. Please step lightly, to avoid disturbing other residents in the house. Do not use the laundry machine during the quiet hours.
5. One towel per stay per guest, unless you are staying longer than a week. In that case, please message me for clean towels/linens.
6. Label your food with your name and check out date before putting it in the fridge.
7. Visitors and extra guests beyond the number on the reservation should be avoided for the security of everybody in the house. You will be held responsible for any wrongdoing by your guests, including property damages and thefts.
8. Booking for other people on your Airbnb account is against Airbnb policies and we will report it.
9. Please do not send things over. Our address is not available for shipping and package/mail delivery. You can send your packages to an Amazon Locker near us or a UPS/FedEx/USPS office.
10. Seattle trash is a little bit confusing. We need to separate compost, recycling, and trash and there are fairly strict rules about the separation. So just bring your trash for us to separate them or leave it in the unit for us to fix if need be.
11. Leave the room in the same condition you found it. No need to make the bed, but no excessive trash.
У этого хозяина 68 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы