Upon entry to this striking 2 storey home, you will appreciate the light and airy, open plan space with stunning views out over the infinity pool to the canals. The high ceilings and floor to ceiling glass windows allow for plenty of natural light to saturate the entire house.
The lower level offers the first bedroom with private ensuite plus the ideal entertaining zone with full size pool table and sports bar with access to the outdoor oasis. The entire family will love the spa and infinity pool and you can work off your holiday indulgences in the 30 metre lap pool, all offering stunning views over the water.
After a big day at the beach, you will love to relax within the retreat area, complete with home theatre, flat screen TV and DVD.
The impressive imported timber staircase leads you to the main living area upstairs which offers generous open plan living, hostess kitchen equipped with Miele appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and granite benchtops and lounge room with flat screen TV and Foxtel.
You will love to dine and entertain outdoors in the patio area that overlooks the calm canal waters and is enclosed with timber shutters, allowing you to control your climate and privacy.
The master suite offers a king bed, private balcony with travertine tiles, huge ensuite complete with spa bath and spacious walk in robe. The second bedroom offers a king bed and private ensuite and the third and forth bedrooms offer 2 king single beds and access to the shared walk through bathroom.
The waterway forms part of the Tweed River system and as such has direct ocean access (if you have a large vessel, please refer to local authorities for boat height under bridges)
* 5 oversized bedrooms
* 2 swimming pools + spa
* 2 outdoor dining areas
* Pool table and sports bar
* Wifi internet + Foxtel
* Triple car garage with extra outdoor parking for 2 cars
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Stunning, imported timber flooring
* Large laundry and bathroom on the lower level
* Pontoon 10m with boat winch / direct ocean access (check boat height with authorities regarding bridges)
Другие важные подробности
Basic linen is not included this include sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. It can be hire through a local company for a very reasonable price. This property is however equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors.
The single beds are 4 x KING single beds
An additional bond of $1000 is required for this property, further details will be provided upon booking confirmation.
- This house has been beautifully presented by the owners please show care and respect for when holidaying no additional guests allowed.
- Keys must be collected from our office in Coolangatta
- This is a non-smoking property and is located in a quiet residential street and therefore strictly no parties and all noise must cease by 10:30pm.
- Guest must complete our guest registration form, and provide a photo copy of your credit card and driver's licence (front and back) prior to your arrival.